'lil Boosie' Hatch booked on first-degree murder charge

There are 8 comments on the WBRZ story from Jun 18, 2010, titled 'lil Boosie' Hatch booked on first-degree murder charge. In it, WBRZ reports that:

Torrence "Lil Boosie" Hatch, indicted Thursday on a first-degree murder charge, was transported and booked this morning into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBRZ.

Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#3 Jul 25, 2010
Bye bye lil poosie soon to be giving up the l8il bootie in the joint!
Lillian

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
Bye bye lil poosie soon to be giving up the l8il bootie in the joint!
What you had to say has nothing to do with the addressed topic. People like you are what makes this a trashy site. Take out the "Ho Lee" and we recognize you by the last word of your so-called "name".
What

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Why is this in the St.Francisville forum? Are the people involved connected to the parish in anyway?
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#6 Jul 27, 2010
Hey lillian, bite me! No one cares what you think.
snobunnie1991

Daytona Beach, FL

#7 Aug 22, 2010
NO MATTER WAT LIL BOOSIE IS GOIN THROUGH THE HATAZ BETTA RECONGIZE ALL THE STUFF YU MITE SAY DOENST MATTER BECUZ BOOSIE GOT FAM,FRIENDS AN FANS WHO ARE BEHIND HIM 100% NOMATTER WAT WILL OR MAY HAPPEN AN ALL THAT DUMB SMACK THATS GETTIN SAID YU NEED TO CUT IT THE OUT GROW UP.. IMMA ROCK BOOSIE MUSIC TIL THE DAY I DIE FORGET A HATA THE MAN MAY OF DONE WRONG BUT EVERYBODY MESS'S UP SOMETIMES!!!!
chad

Memphis, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2010
snobunnie1991 wrote:
NO MATTER WAT LIL BOOSIE IS GOIN THROUGH THE HATAZ BETTA RECONGIZE ALL THE STUFF YU MITE SAY DOENST MATTER BECUZ BOOSIE GOT FAM,FRIENDS AN FANS WHO ARE BEHIND HIM 100% NOMATTER WAT WILL OR MAY HAPPEN AN ALL THAT DUMB SMACK THATS GETTIN SAID YU NEED TO CUT IT THE OUT GROW UP.. IMMA ROCK BOOSIE MUSIC TIL THE DAY I DIE FORGET A HATA THE MAN MAY OF DONE WRONG BUT EVERYBODY MESS'S UP SOMETIMES!!!!
Why dont you learn how to talk first then maybe people will understand what your saying like betta and becuz quit talkin ebonics watermelonshiniqua
Murphy

Saint Francisville, LA

#9 Aug 23, 2010
"Why dont you learn how to talk first then maybe people will understand what your saying like betta and becuz quit talkin ebonics watermelonshiniqua"

"what your saying" is quite incorrect. It should be "what you're saying"

Be careful when you point out other folk's mistakes.

Best regards,
Murphy
Samman

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2010
snobunnie1991 wrote:
If you think like you write, if you speak like you write...then you are most certainly the winner of the Dumb Ass Of The Year award. Go to school, did you, Son? Yes, they are amongst us and, unfortunately, they breed...provincially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lil Boosie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meek Mill - "Fuck U Mean" (Oct '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News Lil Boosie Changes Rap Name (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News #BoosieIsBack! Louisiana rapper set to perform ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Lil Boosie indicted on murder charge; five more... (Jun '10) May '14 real as can be 101
News Lil Boosie/ Webbie (Apr '07) Mar '14 cjmack510 96
News Lil Boosie Released from Prison on Parole: Top ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 BR_LA 2
News Lil Boosie's release date moved up to August 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Its me tramadol 2
More from around the web