Shanks Loves the Heat on 'Burn Notice'

Full story: Zap2it.com 7
Michael Shanks on 'Stargate SG-1' Calling from atop the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, where he's on a family vacation with wife Lexa Doig and their children, "Stargate SG-1" star Michael Shanks is happy to take ... Full Story
Becky

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2008
HMMMM....I think the Executive producer of Stargate is BRAD Wright NOT Michael Wright
Kate

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2008
You are correct. I've asked for a correction to be made.
Laurie Gruener

AOL

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Hi i can't wait to see Michael on burn ntice i'm sure he will do the part justice. He is such a good actor and to take time out of a vacation with family just shows you how much he enjoys his work. Keep it up and always look forward to new adventures to tackle in your career.
Barb Gorczyca

Spring Valley, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Cools beans that Shanks is showing up on Burn Notice since it is one of a handful of shows I only watch (and enjoy).
SG1fan

Somerset, NJ

#5 Aug 14, 2008
Burn Notice just got even better! Thanks
simplyaida

Reno, NV

#6 Aug 15, 2008
I'd watch anything Michael Shanks appears in. Thank goodness it is one of my favorite shows, Burn Notice. As commented above, it just makes a great show that much better and more enjoyable to watch! 8-)
Stephanie

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 15, 2008
Looking forward to seeing Shanks' continued role on Burn Notice. He brought a ton of energy to the show last night, even if "Victor" was absolutely insane. It was fun to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexa Doig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexa Doig is Ugly (Nov '11) Jan '13 passer by 14
Lexa Doig nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '12 Speedy Gonzales 4
More from around the web