Shanks Loves the Heat on 'Burn Notice'

Full story: Zap2it.com

Michael Shanks on 'Stargate SG-1' Calling from atop the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, where he's on a family vacation with wife Lexa Doig and their children, "Stargate SG-1" star Michael Shanks is happy to take ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Becky

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

HMMMM....I think the Executive producer of Stargate is BRAD Wright NOT Michael Wright
Kate

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

You are correct. I've asked for a correction to be made.
Laurie Gruener

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Hi i can't wait to see Michael on burn ntice i'm sure he will do the part justice. He is such a good actor and to take time out of a vacation with family just shows you how much he enjoys his work. Keep it up and always look forward to new adventures to tackle in your career.
Barb Gorczyca

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Cools beans that Shanks is showing up on Burn Notice since it is one of a handful of shows I only watch (and enjoy).
SG1fan

Princeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Burn Notice just got even better! Thanks
simplyaida

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

I'd watch anything Michael Shanks appears in. Thank goodness it is one of my favorite shows, Burn Notice. As commented above, it just makes a great show that much better and more enjoyable to watch! 8-)
Stephanie

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Looking forward to seeing Shanks' continued role on Burn Notice. He brought a ton of energy to the show last night, even if "Victor" was absolutely insane. It was fun to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexa Doig Discussions

Search the Lexa Doig Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lexa Doig is Ugly (Nov '11) Jan '13 passer by 14
Lexa Doig nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '12 Speedy Gonzales 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••