Lewis Black At Ease With His Inner An...

Lewis Black At Ease With His Inner Angry Man

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Lewis Black At Ease With His Inner Angry Man. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Lewis Black was a popular regular on "The Daily Show" and has moved on to his own series, "Lewis Black: The Root of All Evil," on Comedy Central.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

jason smith

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2008
wow, Mr. Handout is an amazing photographer. Maybe Jill Greenberg can learn a few things on lighting from Mr.Handout.
bill

Hartford, CT

#2 Oct 23, 2008
I have never found Lewis Black that funny
Greaser Tim

South Windsor, CT

#3 Oct 23, 2008
I haven't cared for his comedy since I was a teen - back around 1990. But to be fair, I haven't cared for comedians in general for a long time. Maybe they're just more appealing to younger folks.

Since: Jul 07

Canton

#4 Oct 23, 2008
Lewis Black is an incredibly laugh out loud comedian. His scathing commentary on politics in particular are worth the price of admission alone. He rails against both sides of the aisle. Can't wait to see him Saturday night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis Black Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Daily Show' Rips on Barilla (Oct '13) Oct '13 Wolfgang E B 1
News Lewis Black criticizes Nancy Grace, media cover... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Jacqueline 1
News Why Aren't There Any Good Conservative Comedians? (Sep '10) Oct '10 Mac-7 3
Lewis Black & Atheists, God is Not Mocked. (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rico Vega 1
News Lewis Black tells Glenn Beck a thing or two abo... (May '10) May '10 Jeffery Wright 1
News 'Madness' of existence inspires his ranting | T... (Feb '10) Feb '10 The Rational One 1
News Lewis Black bringing comedy tour to Birmingham,... (Sep '09) Sep '09 INUH 2
More from around the web