Pay tribute to a genuine man

Posted in the LeVar Burton Forum

Dean

Canada

#1 May 17, 2008
Don't know if LeVar will read this but I hope he gets the chance or oppertunity too. I was fortunate enough to drive LeVar while shooting the movie "Blizzard" in Toronto and Quebec City. My wife and I were going through a tuff time in our marriage, my wife needed an opperation to to get her back to being healthy. After only knowing Mr. Burton a short period of time this man felt what we were going through and opened his heart and soal for both of us.LeVar Burton is one of the most genuine, sincere people I have ever met.I know it's been long time since that experience, but we think of you often, and wonder what and how you're doing and how many other people this man has touched like this. LeVar if you get this, God bless you and your family. Our hearts are with you. Dean and Margot. gndhog@hotmail.com
Kathryn

Durham, NH

#2 Jul 12, 2009
I loved LeVar Burton when I was a kid. I loved "Reading Rainbow"..........best show ever made!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeVar Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season One - B... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Will Dockery 1
Levar Burton email address or fan club (Jul '06) Oct '11 Sean 13
LeVar Burton nude (Aug '11) Aug '11 Marilynn 1
'Community': What do Levar Burton and Troy have... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Brettlee 1
Was Levar Burton in the movie Platoon for about... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Aaron Spradling 1
Levar's High School (Jun '08) Sep '09 John Doe 2
PBS Ends Run Of LeVar Burton's Reading Rainbow (Aug '09) Sep '09 sad 20
More from around the web