Levar Burton email address or fan club

Levar Burton email address or fan club

Posted in the LeVar Burton Forum

Virginia

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2006
I'm trying to write Levar Burton and was wondering if someone had an email address of his fan club or somethign.
Alberto

Vancouver, WA

#2 Dec 6, 2006
Virginia wrote:
I'm trying to write Levar Burton and was wondering if someone had an email address of his fan club or somethign.
I found Kate mulgrew's. Burton I can't either. Will com back after searching the www.
Sonya Wallace

Mansfield, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2007
Mr. Burton I am a huge fan of yours and your work in the movie Roots. I was born and raised in Annapolis, MD, so when I watch the movie roots it has such an impact on me I can't explain. I am forty-one years old and never really had to experience racism until later in life. Not to much later though. I use to work in the Old hall of records in Maryland as a security guard and down stairs in that building they had rows of bunks and shackles still there back in 1994 when I worked there.Is this possible that their is still evidence of what our people went through many, many, many years later. When I think of how our people suffered it makes me very angry and I am not an angry person an I've never hated anyone in my life. when I last lived in Anna-polis, MD it was still somewhat prodom-inately black and now white people with money has moved right in bought out home owners who lived in the Eastport area for many years. This place no longer feels like home any more. Eastport is right across the bridge from downtown docks where Kunta Kinte bust sits.I feel like everything we had as a people has been taken away from us. My home has such a void all business(all about the all mighty dollar)and no homey atmosphere. Mr. Burton how do I cope with my feelings of anger that although slavery no longer exists we are still being treated unjustly.
BOB

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Feb 7, 2008
I need a drummer email me
John Collins
[email protected]
Renee

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2008
I have been trying to publish my poems but I cant seem to find the right place...Please help
sarah

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2008
Im a middle school poet so i need help getting my poems published.PLEASE HELP!!!
Anon

Edmond, OK

#7 May 21, 2009
I need LaVar's E-mail cause I was friends with him in high shool and I wanted to see if e remembers me or not.
deb taylor

Fresno, CA

#8 Sep 9, 2009
i am not per say fan, i am the child who didn't read. who has no mem. of being read to.who would not have read to her kids was it not for rainbow, i have confidence, and then not, i still don't read much, but my kids do, we are all intel. but they know how to get it across better, i am grateful for the help. i ask for help again, any you feel compelled to send. my heart has always been for the kids, and my husband and i do much, our newest and final project is a resort run by interns, non college bound grads, under the direction of skills mentors, in a nut shell, please request a copy of the plan if you are interested, it would be in the top ten of my lifes experiances if you would, i love ya to pieces lavar, it seemed you were around the house as much as the kids!
janice

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 15, 2009
Mr.Burton I'm a huge fan of yours and your work in the movie smart house and alot more keep up the great work i'm proud of you. God bless you can you email me back if possible thanks in advance.
Alfredo Ortiz

AOL

#10 Oct 16, 2009
Hi, hoping you can help me. I'm looking for a dvd of LaVar Burton Movie named "In The Midnight Hour"
We have a poor quality vhs of that movie that skips and loses voice and rough but we still try to look at it during holloween, its like a family tradition and we been looking at this poor vhs for 19 years. If you can help me locate this dvd movie i would greatly appraciate it. my e-mail address is [email protected] Thank you so mush for your help FREDDIE
susan rossler

Richmond Hill, Canada

#11 Mar 8, 2010
dear mr levar burton i loved your movie called roots you played a great actor in the movie and a nice person and i all so saw you in star trek from susan rossler toronto
s-riggs

Springfield, MO

#13 Jul 14, 2011
Levar,We have never been acquainted and I do not know if this will reach you or not but I am writing you because You may or may not be aware that Neil Adams book My Husband My Friend is in the works for being made into a movie and Neil has already lined up some Producers but it is my understanding that there is still not a Director. Neil is looking for the right person to direct this movie as the younger Directors coming up are not of the right frame of thought and are focused mainly on the action side of the events and not the emotional .. I Thought that you of all people being my age and having lived and grew up in the 60s & 70s & having known and worked with Steve Mcqueen would have a unique insight and by the way I have admired your work for years,keep up the good work,Also if you are not available or are under other obligations maybe you could consider saying something to Frakes as he is also a fine Director (although a little older than us ) Ha ha he would still be a great person to do this I think,However I am no authority just a devoted Fan.. Well thank you for reading this God Bless...
Sean

Dekalb, IL

#14 Oct 10, 2011
Hello Mr.Burton my name is Sean and i am 23 years old when i was growing up like a lot of people said also i didn't get read too as a kid but when i saw your show reading rainbow it helped me out soo much after that i began reading to my self going to the libary everyday after school by the time i got into the 7th grade i had a reading level of a freshmen in college!!! i was shocked when i heard that and so were my parents so i decided from that point on that i wanted to teach younger kids im going to school to be a elemtary eductation teacher for 1st an 2nd graders and i just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done im still a huge fan of reading rainbow even now lol cause i use that show online to study for becoming a teacher i even had to use that for a project also all of the rest of the shows and movies that you have done you have done a terffic job and im glad that your bringing it back for the new generation all i want to say is thanks for all you have done for me and everyone else thank you levar burton!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeVar Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season One - B... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Will Dockery 1
LeVar Burton nude (Aug '11) Aug '11 Marilynn 1
News 'Community': What do Levar Burton and Troy have... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Brettlee 1
Was Levar Burton in the movie Platoon for about... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Aaron Spradling 1
Levar's High School (Jun '08) Sep '09 John Doe 2
News PBS Ends Run Of LeVar Burton's Reading Rainbow (Aug '09) Sep '09 sad 20
Pay tribute to a genuine man (May '08) Jul '09 Kathryn 2
More from around the web