Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Chuck wrote:
Bill
Are you still into Led Zeppelin?
Are you still into Jesus and christianity?
Yes and Yes.
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Jesus name drives evil away? That's what I thought at least. How many times did Robert Plant say Jesus in "in my time of dying"? Maybe they just made music "at the grace of the good lord above" Just a thought.
Super D

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

JpP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks bloke, I'm getting along quite well and looking forward to the rest of it as it were... back then I never worshiped anybody... Satan or anybody else... although they say we all worshiped Clapton... I tended to worship Les Paul and my tele... my guitars got the most of my attention and time.
I was really just taken in by the whole mystique of Boleskine... and that's all. It was just a fascination of mine. I find myself continuously fascinated with dark history, architecture, goth and art and then there was the occult and that was only a small part of everything else...
Don't think I walked around at night with candles chanting from the devils bible in my dragon suit and casting spells and such... it wasn't like that at all. It was just a place in time. It got out of hand with the magazines and press made much more of it than it really was... they tend to do that. It was really just a healthy curiosity and an interest of mine at one time... one must find out for one's self ... it's not healthy to believe in everything they tell you about anything.
As for the Boleskine... I just had enough money at the time to be as rediculously frivolous as I wanted and so I went and bought the damn place... there was a certain exhileration and sense of power in buying something so enormous and outrageously expensive just because I wanted to... it was good for my image back then... that was before they tried to pin it all on me... you know ... blame me for everything bad that happened us... to any of us.
well that's all really...
Wow....thanks, this is cool to here it straight from the man himself!!
John

Sandston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Stop spreading lies, Christians. Jimmy Page's interest in Aleister Crowley was academic and material. He collected Crowley artifacts and even owned Crowley's home once. He sold the house years ago but still owns a substantial amount of land surrounding it - indeed, Page owns most of the land surrounding Loch Ness. His religious beliefs, if any, are his business, not yours. Bugger off.
Stacy

Milford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

I really believe none of the members in Led Zeppelin were satanic. Look at it this way do you think Jimmy Page would waste his time bowing and praying to satan while he could be parting or playing his guitar? Also I dare anyone to walk up to Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, or John Paul Jones and ask, "Oh by the way, were any of you satanist?" They were to intelligent and smart for that crap!
daisymaeclampett

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

yes
mats

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Jimmy Page "the son of the devil"....NR 1.......
e46M3 e60M5

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Give me a break. Billy Graham is a devil worshiper, not Robert Plant :)
call me Roy

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Hey, Chuck and Bill, I will make one prediction?
I predict that you two will be married in 3 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Led Zeppelin Forum right now

Search the Led Zeppelin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Page Calls Phil Collins 'Disastrous Drummer' (Dec '07) Jul 3 Serge 43
Great Debate: Led Zeppelin Vs. The Who (Jul '07) Jul 3 PDBT 23
No Honor For Pedophile Jimmy Page (Dec '12) May '14 Tower power 23
Interesting theory on Stairway To Heaven backwa... (Jun '07) May '14 thelema93 100
rickenbacker amplifiers? (May '09) Apr '14 Duke Mantee 2
Glastonbury organiser Michael Eavis: 'I'm sure ... Apr '14 Jane 1
Led Zeppelin vinyl,cd's and record awards for sale Feb '14 Fredrik 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••