Led Zeppelin 2 volume set song book (warner chappell music)

Posted in the Led Zeppelin Forum

scott

London, UK

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I have a very rare, permanantly out of print Led Zeppelin 2 volume set song book (warner chappell music)I was wondering how much they are worth, cant seem to find out anywhere
thanks
Chris

Forest Grove, OR

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I have the same thing and am seeing, depending on the condition, the set may be worth 150-200 bucks.
Rick

Rocklin, CA

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Are you talking about the 2 volumne set of music from the LZ boxed set? The 2 volumnes come in a slipcase box and the musical parts are chared out like an orchestra score! This is an awesome set.
I've been trying to find one to buy, but can't.
A few years ago I was foolish enough to loan my copy to a bandmate who then disappead.
If this is the set you are talking about, I am definately interested in buying it.
Please let me know.
Thank you..rick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Led Zeppelin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is The Greatest Rock N Roll Band? [POLL] (Dec '12) Mar 30 Octopus 10
News "Stairway to Heaven" -The Greatest Rock Song Ever? (Aug '13) Feb '15 mats Sweden 2
Vote Led Zeppelin "best rock band ever" (Dec '07) Jan '15 mats sweden 30
The Truth about Lori Maddox and other Myths abo... (Jun '13) Dec '14 Eusebius 6
News 33 Years Ago: Led Zeppelin Play Their Last Concert (Jul '13) Dec '14 Concerned_American 2
News Robert Plant turns down $800 million for reunion Nov '14 nikkihomeland 1
News Jimmy Page says Led Zeppelin reunion is not pos... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tomschryer 1
More from around the web