33 Years Ago: Led Zeppelin Play Their Last Concert

There are 2 comments on the KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud story from Jul 7, 2013, titled 33 Years Ago: Led Zeppelin Play Their Last Concert. In it, KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud reports that:

On July 7, 1980, the original members of Led Zeppelin performed together for the final time at Eissporthalle in Berlin, Germany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud.

Hollin

Metairie, LA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
What a sad day for rock music!! I agree with Jack Black as he said at the Kennedy Center award ceremony , Led Zeppelin, "best band ever".

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#2 Dec 9, 2014
Hollin wrote:
What a sad day for rock music!! I agree with Jack Black as he said at the Kennedy Center award ceremony , Led Zeppelin, "best band ever".
I heard something about that the other day. Someone wanted them to play a large concert tour for one Billion dollars, but they said no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Led Zeppelin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women who rock May 19 Anonomously 1
News Great Debate: Led Zeppelin Vs. The Who (Jul '07) May 16 mats sweden 25
News Listen: Is Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' ... May 12 Anonymously 1
The Truth about Lori Maddox and other Myths abo... (Jun '13) May 12 Anonymously 7
News Led Zeppelin a Stairway to Heavena lawsuit comi... May 10 mats sweden 1
News Who Is The Greatest Rock N Roll Band? [POLL] (Dec '12) May 10 mats sweden 11
News "Stairway to Heaven" -The Greatest Rock Song Ever? (Aug '13) Feb '15 mats Sweden 2
More from around the web