Laura Bush saddened by border violence

Laura Bush saddened by border violence

There are 139 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Laura Bush saddened by border violence. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Former first lady Laura Bush recalls the vibrant, safer Juarez that many newcomers to the border don't know.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Fifi LaRue

El Paso, TX

#125 Dec 7, 2010
Finepix wrote:
I'm saddened by the guy to ran over when she ran the stop sign in Midland.
It's called vehicular manslaughter. She killed a human being! What an *ss she is!
Toni

Olathe, KS

#126 Dec 8, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.....don't know what languague you think you wrote down, but it is certainly not English (oh, and by the way, not Spanish either)....
There is an old saying that applyies to you....."tis better to remain silent and let people think you are dumb, then to speak and remove all doubt."
Eso que dices es falso. Indeed it was Spanish. Not very flattering Spanish......
Maybe you crossed the Rio Grand so long ago that your have forgotten Spanish put downs. Or maybe you are just a pencil d... Progressive being what you come by naturally... Gran Mierda!!
I put the unt in kuntry

El Paso, TX

#127 Dec 8, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Eso que dices es falso. Indeed it was Spanish. Not very flattering Spanish......
Maybe you crossed the Rio Grand so long ago that your have forgotten Spanish put downs. Or maybe you are just a pencil d... Progressive being what you come by naturally... Gran Mierda!!
Toni, don't you have some refried beans to mash. Pesada(o)!
gba

San Saba, TX

#128 Dec 8, 2010
Jill St John wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Welch Bush is not only ugly, but old! Her wrinkles have wrinkles. Gawd, get some plastic surgery, honey. Tired old kooch!
You are thinking of the other, Barbara. They are both very nice ladies. Seems like something you are not.
Funny

El Paso, TX

#129 Dec 9, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a better translator as the one you are using is well, as you put it full of (sh)it. While you are at it, buy yourself an English dictionary as you also need that.....

Tough love honey, but someone has to tell you that you are an idiota...
Drag Queens Only

United States

#130 Dec 12, 2010
Laura Bush is a drag queen..no doubt about it!!
Toni

Olathe, KS

#131 Dec 12, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a better translator as the one you are using is well, as you put it full of (sh)it. While you are at it, buy yourself an English dictionary as you also need that.....
Cierren la boco. vuelves a Mexico, por favor. La lengua es castigo de cuerpo. Besa mi culo, maricon. Seria tan amable metete un polo por el culo!!
http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
Toni

Olathe, KS

#132 Dec 12, 2010
I put the unt in kuntry wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni, don't you have some refried beans to mash. Pesada(o)!
Te calles! Tu tonto de remate. Go back to whipping the bishop. Or Whipping the cat. As I have no idea if you are male or female or transgender pike who visits the wookie.
Unemployed WASP

Irvine, CA

#133 Dec 16, 2010
Regan signed the last massive amnesty and every Bush administration pushed more amnesty to the fullest.

http://helpfixamericafirst.blogspot.com/
Lola LaRue

El Paso, TX

#134 Dec 17, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Te calles! Tu tonto de remate. Go back to whipping the bishop. Or Whipping the cat. As I have no idea if you are male or female or transgender pike who visits the wookie.
Honey, you're pathetic. That's not Spanish. Stop using Google's translation tool - moronic twit that you are. If you want to learn the language, go back to school, old hag!
Funny

United States

#135 Dec 17, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni --- an option to learning proper Spanish is to find yourself a Mexican lover.... You will then learn the languague of love......

p.s. Stay away form the Bishop!!!
Toni

Olathe, KS

#137 Dec 17, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Joto besame el culo. Pendejo hazte cojer!
Unemployed WASP

Irvine, CA

#138 Dec 17, 2010
Actually the Bishop of Mexico was murdered by a hit squad from a San Diego gang, one of the tens of thousands of La Raza streetgangs populated by millions of members, associates, and hangaround wannabes, etc... that exist here in California on assignment with and paid for by a Mexican drug cartel.

So that's not an option even if the Pope (who teaches all latinos that to use a rubber is wrong but having 12 kids and giving them each $20 on their 16th birthday and head for the border to become another illegal in this country because they can't feed them is perfectly OK) were to convene another council and declare marriage now suitable for the clergy caste; it is simply not an option as Jesus taught in Matthew that there is no marriage after death in heaven.

As for a latin lover, you mean a little strutting meztiso full of machismo (e.g. themself) with an underdeveloped personality? I think she'll pass.
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni --- an option to learning proper Spanish is to find yourself a Mexican lover.... You will then learn the languague of love......
p.s. Stay away form the Bishop!!!
Funny

United States

#139 Dec 17, 2010
Unemployed WASP wrote:
Actually the Bishop of Mexico was murdered by a hit squad from a San Diego gang, one of the tens of thousands of La Raza streetgangs populated by millions of members, associates, and hangaround wannabes, etc... that exist here in California on assignment with and paid for by a Mexican drug cartel.
So that's not an option even if the Pope (who teaches all latinos that to use a rubber is wrong but having 12 kids and giving them each $20 on their 16th birthday and head for the border to become another illegal in this country because they can't feed them is perfectly OK) were to convene another council and declare marriage now suitable for the clergy caste; it is simply not an option as Jesus taught in Matthew that there is no marriage after death in heaven.
As for a latin lover, you mean a little strutting meztiso full of machismo (e.g. themself) with an underdeveloped personality? I think she'll pass.
<quoted text>
Seems as if you have picked up quite a few Mexicans day laborers to trim your bush...what happened, did one of them nick you????
Honey Hornay

United States

#140 Dec 18, 2010
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni = Slimy [T]wat! Take a bath, honey!
Toni

Olathe, KS

#142 Dec 19, 2010
Honey Hornay wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni = Slimy [T]wat! Take a bath, honey!
Honey Hornay=La Pija..Vete!!!
Ban fat birds

AOL

#143 Dec 20, 2010
i bet laura hates old, ugly fat birds.

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

United States

#144 Dec 20, 2010
Ban fat birds wrote:
i bet laura hates old, ugly fat birds.
Yes, she hates your mom. We get it.
Diarrhea Slitz

El Paso, TX

#145 Dec 21, 2010
Laura Bush is a major hag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nancy With the Laughing Face Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... Feb '16 Look farts 14
News George W. Bush stumps for brother Jeb on Republ... Feb '16 Aryan Defender 19
News Bush Center rings in holidays with literary fav... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Synque 11
News Bush Center celebrates a storybook Christmas (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Jenna Bush Joins The Today Show (Aug '09) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 248
News 'First' Kids of the White House (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tazo 1
More from around the web