Laura Bush visits Pasadena to raise m...

Laura Bush visits Pasadena to raise money to fight HIV

There are 13 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Laura Bush visits Pasadena to raise money to fight HIV. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Former first lady Laura Bush paid a visit to a home in Pasadena on Friday to help raise funds for the fight against AIDS/HIV in Africa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

AmericanLies

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Someone should ask her about WTC Building 7, the aka the Zapruder film moment of 9/11. 9/11 = inside job.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Most all this HIV can be blamed of the rump romping romeo's, doing what they do best.
Fair Oaks and Washington

Glendale, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Why didn't she come to an apartment complex out here and invite her wealthy donors. This is where the money is needed anyway. Shame on you Laura for not visiting a more "urban" area.
Fabio

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2010
AmericanLies wrote:
Someone should ask her about WTC Building 7, the aka the Zapruder film moment of 9/11. 9/11 = inside job.
I'm sure she was the master mind of the attack. One day she'll spill the beans on the Larry King Show.
Fabio

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Fair Oaks and Washington wrote:
Why didn't she come to an apartment complex out here and invite her wealthy donors. This is where the money is needed anyway. Shame on you Laura for not visiting a more "urban" area.
And when she's done, she comes out to her car to find her wheels have been stolen? No thanks. You clowns created that terd village, it's your problem.
AmericanLies

Huntington Beach, CA

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she was the master mind of the attack. One day she'll spill the beans on the Larry King Show.
Yeah. She'll also explain why Zapruder's film shows JFK's head being throw violently backwards and to the left ;)
Fabio

Pasadena, CA

#7 Oct 9, 2010
AmericanLies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. She'll also explain why Zapruder's film shows JFK's head being throw violently backwards and to the left ;)
Since shes spilling the beans, I'll bet she even knows where Jimmy Haffa is.
omg

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 9, 2010
'Madison Heights' area?How long has it been called that?
PMCA go-er

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 9, 2010
I love that painting on the wall by Pasadena's KENTON NELSON!!
AmericanLies

Huntington Beach, CA

#10 Oct 9, 2010
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text>
Since shes spilling the beans, I'll bet she even knows where Jimmy Haffa is.
Nobody said anything about spilling the beans. but, confronting them about obvious coverups helps to get the truth out. logic failed you, try thinking next time, kid.
Fabio

Pasadena, CA

#11 Oct 9, 2010
AmericanLies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said anything about spilling the beans. but, confronting them about obvious coverups helps to get the truth out. logic failed you, try thinking next time, kid.
Try removing the tin foil from your head before you open your mouth.
fred flintstone

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2010
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. Still a few Nuts Left maybe they will vote for Cherry MoonBeam (brown)
AmericanLies

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, you could try admitting the basic fact that a coverup continues for both JFK and 9/11. Borderline retarded individuals like you perpetuate lies and completely dodge the basic fact that JFK's head was thrown violently backwards, destroying the official lie. Thank you Zapruder for exposing the truth to the world about America's lying govermnent that assassinted its own president in broad daylight.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nancy With the Laughing Face Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... Feb '16 Look farts 14
News George W. Bush stumps for brother Jeb on Republ... Feb '16 Aryan Defender 19
News Bush Center rings in holidays with literary fav... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Synque 11
News Bush Center celebrates a storybook Christmas (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Jenna Bush Joins The Today Show (Aug '09) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 248
News 'First' Kids of the White House (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tazo 1
More from around the web