Celebrity motivation seminars duel fo...

Celebrity motivation seminars duel for business in Columbus

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Celebrity motivation seminars duel for business in Columbus. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

In this corner, "Seize the Day," featuring Laura Bush, Bill O'Reilly and Ben Stein.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

I am Joe the Plumber

Dublin, OH

#1 Sep 19, 2010
competition is supposed to be a good thing

“jimmy agler”

Since: Jul 09

grandview hts

#2 Sep 20, 2010
competition is a good thing but here is a better tip for economic hard times,save money by not going to any of them.

nastyNate

“I wake up and piss excellence”

Since: Nov 09

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Sounds like a scam.
CSD

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2010
How many of those folks appear live and how many appear on the screen. If they wanted to include Barry they could just fly in the Teleprontr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fulton native sings for the Bush family comment Aug 21 Meow Jeb 1
News Nancy With the Laughing Face Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Look farts 14
News George W. Bush stumps for brother Jeb on Republ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Aryan Defender 19
News Bush Center rings in holidays with literary fav... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Synque 11
News Bush Center celebrates a storybook Christmas (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Jenna Bush Joins The Today Show (Aug '09) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 248
More from around the web