Wife: Bush skips 9/11 NY event to keep low profile

Full story: El Paso Times

Former President George W. Bush decided not to join President Barack Obama at a Thursday ceremony at ground zero because he feels that acting presidents alone should preside over such official ceremonies, the former first lady said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hello

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

i would keep a low profile too, if i had the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter.
oh please

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Who cares! Stay the hell away from the spotlight George W Bush! You messed everyone's life!! Nice to know you can afford to go out and have a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant with your wife.
Bird

Billings, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

I'm sure that's the polite excuse, but the reality is why embarrass yourself standing next to this fraud. If he's true to form he'll use the opportunity to score zingers to the nutjobs like "hello". Blame G.W. for every one of his failures and take credit for things he had nothing to do with. Bush has more right to be at this event then Barry ever will.
Bird

Billings, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

hello wrote:
i would keep a low profile too, if i had the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter.
You do, so do!
Classy Move

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

I think it was a very Classy Move by bush.

Why Take Credit for what our men and women in the Military

Did, WHo have worked for over Four Years to capture and

Kill This Muslim Terrorist who killed 3000 americans in

One Day.

God Bless Our Troops

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Bush stated that this is the military's day to shine and no one else. More class than nobummer will have in three life times.
Low Profile

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Bush like obama may not be good at math

But at least He doesn't need to stroke his ego

And is just happy knowing that the troops did their

Job and the killer was finally captured.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Bird wrote:
Blame G.W. for every one of his failures and take credit for things he had nothing to do with.
Yes, this is an interesting concept isn't it? The Bushites want credit for destroying bin Laden but do not want credit for ruining our economy and ruining our standing in the world.

Funny how that works!
Toni

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this is an interesting concept isn't it? The Bushites want credit for destroying bin Laden but do not want credit for ruining our economy and ruining our standing in the world.
Funny how that works!
That partisan Liberal mumbo jumbo isn't working anymore moron.
This is Obama's economy, higher gas prices, over regulation, lack of job creation. And just think, he is continuing all the things he ran on to discontinue, which were Bush positions. It seems that once you sit in that seat in the Oval Office it brings true perspective of what is right.
OMG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

He didn't go because he is detested by alot of the family members that lost loved ones on 9/11. G.W. Bush and his administration are responsible for what happened on 9/11...along with many other atrocities that I won't go into...for once he did the right thing

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that works!
That's because that honor goes to fannie, freddie, barney fwank, dodd and the democrats. The did a great job in sticking it to us also.

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

OMG wrote:
He didn't go because he is detested by alot of the family members that lost loved ones on 9/11. G.W. Bush and his administration are responsible for what happened on 9/11...along with many other atrocities that I won't go into...for once he did the right thing
Make that up all by yourself? Or did maddow send you an email.
OMG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that up all by yourself? Or did maddow send you an email.
Maddow sent me an email:)...let me guess you're a member of the tea party right??? Research your facts don't go based on what Fox News feeds you and research the FACTS!!!!!
NObama

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Thank you Bush!
G W Bush

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Obviously I deserve the credit for Bin Laden's killing but I prefer to rest on my laurels, sip on some Jack Daniels, think of the noose around Saddam Hussein's neck, and all the executions I signed for death warrants as Governor of Texas.
A class act

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Bush has class.

BUSH is a PATRIOT.
Wrong salute

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

The credit is being solicited by the wrong man!

salute the soldier!!!
Funny

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Obama could have invited Bush or Charlie Sheen....both declared victory while life around them was going down the crapola....

At least Charlie has a pair of goddesses to ease his pain....
Stinky Pete

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Bush has no business in New York. Worst President in US history!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Maddow sent me an email:)...let me guess you're a member of the tea party right??? Research your facts don't go based on what Fox News feeds you and research the FACTS!!!!!
Not a member of the tea pary. Are you a member of the liberal bigot party? Fox does more research in 20 seconds than you will in your government controlled lifetime. I'm sure you got the maddow email about McCain starting the Forristal fire!

What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute? The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••