Critics rain on Spain getaway for Mic...

Critics rain on Spain getaway for Michelle Obama

There are 1 comment on the Daily Democrat story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Critics rain on Spain getaway for Michelle Obama. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

It sounded simple enough: a mother-daughter getaway during the dogs days of August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

cwi530

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
The White House has been out of step with the rest of the nation since the inauguration. The Obama's have never had to deal with the trails and tribulations of the common folk.

But that's not the story.

She was gone during the President's birthday. Why? She could of went whenever she wanted to so why during his birthday. Was it really his birthday or just the date on his alleged birth certificate. Hmmm.

Maybe she just can't erase the image of Bill and Monica. Maybe she keeps finding "I came here" discretely carved throughout the White House.

Perhaps the stress of being the chosen one has left Little Barry a little soft.

Maybe she didn't want one of her "friends" around her old man on his birthday.

There's a story here but the news media won't report it. The media's in bed with Obama ... OMG ... That's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Pierce Bush Will Be the Keynote Speaker... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jim 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton (Nov '16) Nov '16 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Clinton, despit... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stupid Enough 3
News Country icon joins George, Laura Bush for birth... (Oct '16) Oct '16 betty johnson 1
News Fulton native sings for the Bush family comment (Aug '16) Aug '16 Meow Jeb 1
News Nancy With the Laughing Face (Mar '16) Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Look farts 14
More from around the web