Without fanfare, Obama redecorates Ov...

Without fanfare, Obama redecorates Oval Office

There are 53 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Without fanfare, Obama redecorates Oval Office. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

When President Barack Obama moved into the White House last year, he didn't rush into the presidential tradition of redecorating the Oval Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Agreed

Saint Joe, IN

#46 Sep 1, 2010
Grace wrote:
I've never seen so much racism in all my adult life. What does it matter that the office was redecorated. Why is it even news? We have mothers crying because their sons have either been shot in the streets of columbus or gone off to fight a senseless war. People are hungry, unemployed, and homeless! And we spend our time talking about a darn office being redecorated!
What is wrong with you people???
I agree. Obama is the worst racist ever to hold office.
Mom

New Albany, OH

#48 Sep 1, 2010
Grace wrote:
I've never seen so much racism in all my adult life. What does it matter that the office was redecorated. Why is it even news? We have mothers crying because their sons have either been shot in the streets of columbus or gone off to fight a senseless war. People are hungry, unemployed, and homeless! And we spend our time talking about a darn office being redecorated!
Why is it racist to criticize the redecorating of the White House in the midst of the depression we are in? Seriously, I would like to know.
annoyed

Columbus, OH

#49 Sep 1, 2010
Prior presidents did it before-who cares, didn't even know that the President had the option of redecorating anyway, Yes the president is black-and has been for a long time-get over it-it's good thing. Once again, a big thank you goes out to the dispatch for reporting an un-important story. For once, I want to read make you feel good stories, or positive stories in the dispatch. Stop with all of the negative BS and non-essential BS stories. Thank you.
Telmark

Chico, CA

#50 Sep 1, 2010
President Obama is as black as he is white.

Only a racist would think otherwise.
Monica

Cardington, OH

#51 Sep 1, 2010
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you had the same sentiment for Bush when he f*** everything.
Wasn't that Bill Clinton that did that, literally?
Karl Marx

Cardington, OH

#52 Sep 1, 2010
Why isn't the hammer and sickle wall art in the photo?
Just the Facts

Columbus, OH

#53 Sep 1, 2010
Grace wrote:
Our First Lady's tushy was sore from a used cushion.
Times are hard for everyone.
Can't these people feel the hardship of our First Family?
Just the Facts.

remember the Arrogance of Power.
Vote these Bums out on November 2, 2010
Glasnos

El Paso, TX

#54 Sep 1, 2010
Finally got around to facing the desk toward Mecca.
And a new black, red, green, and white prayer rug
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Barry Soto

Dublin, OH

#55 Sep 1, 2010
Very Touching! Especially the phrase, "What was on his plate".....Colorful and it's for the most part still there(the stuff on the plate).....Goose eggs so far!!!!!
Barry Soto

Dublin, OH

#56 Sep 1, 2010
Black,White? Consider the American Indian, if he had the same parentage mix, he is considered a l/2 Breed!.....the mix doesn't fit in either group...not racist, just the facts!!!
soy

Columbus, OH

#57 Sep 1, 2010
With fanfare, the people replace the decorator.
Just Thinking

Columbus, OH

#58 Sep 2, 2010
Grace wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more !! The people talking here need to grow up, get a real life and get a job to occupy their time.
True Patriot

Altamonte Springs, FL

#59 Sep 2, 2010
A message to Grace:

Every time a liberal is called out for their radical trash they squeal like a pig or distract etc.

None of us care if Obama is pink or purple and the used, abused, reused, recycled lame excuse of racisim is baseless.

Just for the record Obama is 50% white, 43% Saudi Arabian, and 7% Black.

Barack Hussein Obama is not african as the lamestream lying media has tried to brainwashed the masses into thinking. His Kenyan roots are sealed in his ieligible records he has spent millions to conceal to hang out in our White House illegally, while brainwashed idiots are still waving their pom poms for this fraud.

The bash Bush Soviet Propaganda spilled over the last 8 years was none other than evil dictator Putin who is in bed with Soros, Chavez, Ahdinamajid,Castro,Kim Jong Ill just to name a few and our newest fraud and thug Obama.

Unbelievable that anyone was stupid enough to vote for this illegal fraud.

Obama was caught on tape back in '07 when he did not know he was being taped saying many Americans will vote for him if they present him as a black president and they were laughing saying that is how stupid they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton Nov 18 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Clinton, despit... Nov 9 Stupid Enough 3
News Country icon joins George, Laura Bush for birth... Oct '16 betty johnson 1
News Fulton native sings for the Bush family comment Aug '16 Meow Jeb 1
News Nancy With the Laughing Face (Mar '16) Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Look farts 14
News George W. Bush stumps for brother Jeb on Republ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Aryan Defender 19
More from around the web