George W. Bush to raise cancer awareness in Africa

Nov 22, 2011 Full story: WFAA-TV Dallas

Bush's policy institute is one of the organizations that announced this fall the Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon initiative to expand the availability of cervical cancer screening and treatment and breast care education in sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America.

Full Story
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Nov 22, 2011
The Bush family who was and may still be connected to Ely Lilly who makes neurotoxin thimerosal that is 50% mercury. Its in vaccines especially flu shots. Mercury is a genotoxin, neurotoxin, mutogenic, and is known to cause endocrine disruption and spontaneous genetic mutation. Suspected as the cause or a contributor to the worldwide autism epidemic. It has never been given proper safety research study, and has been used since the 1930's.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#2 Nov 26, 2011
George Bush is a satanic, sadistic, brutal monster.
Compared to George Bush, Adolf Hitler was a true gentleman.”
- Michael Boren Williams, former Campaign Manager for Senator Gary Hart and Bush murder attempt victim
“For the record, if I had my choice as to which one of the two (Clinton or Bush) represented the greater evil, I would say George Bush - in the blink of an eye....”
- Michael Ruppert, former LAPD Narcotics detective
True evil does not develop in a vacuum.
Evil is arrogant.“The Big Lie,” once thought to be the exclusive purview of the Nazis, has become canonized in our form of government. And it is growing more perverse—more insidious. Like the Nazis before the fall of the Third Reich, we are a nation wallowing in the murky darkness of our own psychosis.
I can think of no contemporary American family more twisted and evil than the Bush dynasty.
The Bush family’s rapacious greed and depravity can trace its lineage to New England’s Pierce family. Both George Herbert Walker Bush and his wife Barbara Pierce (of Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith), as was President Franklin Pierce, are descended from this same family. Originally the powerful Percy family, they changed their name to Pierce and quickly emigrated to America when Thomas Percy’s involvement in the Gun Powder Plot to assassinate King James I was revealed.[*]
Bush’s membership in the shadowy Yale secret society of Skull and Bones (S&B) has likewise not been widely reported. S&B is made up of members recruited exclusively from the ranks of the wealthy Eastern Establishment.[*] As Hoover Institute professor Antony Sutton writes in America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones:
“Those on the inside know it as The Order. Others have known it for more than 150 years as Chapter 322 of a German secret society. They can never result from premeditated planned group action. An excellent example is the Kennedy assassination when, within 9 hours of the Dallas tragedy, TV networks announced the shooting was not a conspiracy regardless of the fact that a negative proposition can never be proven and that the investigation had barely begun.”[4]
The American chapter of the German Order was founded in 1833 at Yale University, established by General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso Taft—father of President and U.S. Supreme Court Justice William Taft. It was during the Taft presidency that the bills which forever altered the Constitution were passed into law. These included the 17th Amendment, calling for the direct election of senators, guaranteeing that elections could be purchased by big money interests; and the Income Tax and Federal Reserve Act (16th Amendment). The Act was quietly pushed through Congress by Senator Nelson Aldridge—maternal grandfather of Trilateral Commission founder David Rockefeller—in the days immediately before Christmas, assuring that most lawmakers, who were home for the holidays, would not be available to vote.[*]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smithsonian aims to raise $1.5B to improve museums Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 2
When first lady looks fashionable, who pays? (Jun '14) Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 2
First Ladies' Frugal Fashion Do's And Don'ts (Jun '14) Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 1
Miss Beazley, Former White House Dog, Passes Away (May '14) May '14 Beady bums dogs 5
Veiling a symbol of respect in Islam (May '14) May '14 fedupwiththemess 1
On China trip, as in other matters, Michelle Ob... (Mar '14) Mar '14 McGold 7
Michelle beats Barack - but not Bush ladies - i... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sasquatch 24
More from around the web