President's daughter coming to the NPAC

President's daughter coming to the NPAC

There are 24 comments on the The Times Bulletin story from Jan 8, 2012, titled President's daughter coming to the NPAC. In it, The Times Bulletin reports that:

Jenna Bush Hager, twin daughter of former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush will be making a very special appearance on the Central Insurance Stage, sharing her passion of "Making a Difference: How the Power of Compassion Changes Lives." Just recently turning 30 years of age, Jenna has made her mark in the world in a short amount ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Get Real

Lima, OH

#24 Jan 10, 2012
why wrote:
Bottom line is that everyone in this country complaining about the war(s) we are involved in only have the privilege of doing so because of our military men and women past and present. You don't agree with war? Fine. Bush sucked? Obama sucks? Fine. If you do not feel the need to stand behind our troops why should they stand in front of you? Personally I believe we should wrap it up, correctly, and pull ALL and I mean ALL foreign aid. Please do not confuse foreign aid with military funding, I'm simply saying we need to tend to our own country.
People can have the utmost respect for our men and women in the military and still not agree with the wars! They are simply carrying out the mission and orders of their "commander-in-chief, generals, and other superiors. I commend their loyalty and bravery, but don't necessarily agree with the wars (The decision to go to war is made by politicians, not by the soldiers! I think most people recognize that! Blurring those lines was a huge error in the Vietnam era, but I think people have wised-up since then and realize they shouldn't take their anger for DC out on the soldiers who are only doing their duty!)
Bush Family History

Fort Jennings, OH

#25 Jan 10, 2012
Here's an interesting video about the family acquiring wealth.

Also, for those who like to dig deeper:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/u...
Get Real

Lima, OH

#26 Jan 10, 2012
Unless I have a total mis-perception of the "typical" Van Wert dweller (which is possible)...I doubt Jenna Bush is as radically far "right" politically as many may presume! Most in this area would probably label her with that lovely title "RINO"! Judging from things I've read Jenna may technically be a "Republican", but I think she seems very open and fair minded as well. She probably isn't really "Republican ENOUGH" for the average Van Wert crowd!...That said, bless her heart! She seems like a good kid!
betty davis

Lima, OH

#28 Jan 24, 2012
hey is anybody going to the npac tonight to see Jenna Hager's Bush, sounds fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton Nov 18 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Clinton, despit... Nov 9 Stupid Enough 3
News Country icon joins George, Laura Bush for birth... Oct '16 betty johnson 1
News Fulton native sings for the Bush family comment Aug '16 Meow Jeb 1
News Nancy With the Laughing Face (Mar '16) Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Look farts 14
News George W. Bush stumps for brother Jeb on Republ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Aryan Defender 19
More from around the web