Political Circus: Guess who didn't wa...

Political Circus: Guess who didn't watch 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Political Circus: Guess who didn't watch 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?. In it, CNN reports that:

Sarah Palin: Politician and TV star? A sampling: "Palin and husband Todd climb the base of Mount McKinley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Jeffrey Rupert

De Forest, WI

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I loved your show. Your neighbor needs to get his head out of his butt and disply our flag properly. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window it should be displayed in the same way, that is with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street.
Political Circus

Toronto, Canada

#3 Nov 18, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'First' Kids of the White House Jun '15 Tazo 1
News Bloody Sunday 50th anniversary: Weeklong march ... Mar '15 Kahoki 8
News On China trip, as in other matters, Michelle Ob... (Mar '14) Mar '15 McGold 8
News Laura Bush, Rob Lowe, Kim Kardashian added to W... (Aug '10) Feb '15 Ronald 17
News White House Declines Comment on Michelle Obama'... Jan '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Smithsonian aims to raise $1.5B to improve museums (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 2
News When first lady looks fashionable, who pays? (Jun '14) Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 2
More from around the web