George W Bush Won't Attend Republican National Convention

Jul 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

Former President George W. Bush , who remains a polarizing figure in the Republican party, will not be attending this year's Republican National Convention.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

This is the proof to what I’ve been saying for years… Bush has so damaged the republican brand that they don’t even want the former republican president to even be in the building where a camera might plaster his face on people’s television during the convention, LOL. Bush’s 8 year reign of pure ineptitude allowed the worst terrorist attack on American soil (9-11), the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression, lost an entire city (Katrina), outted a CIA Agent, illegal war in Iraq that killed thousands of soldiers and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children, began the Fast and Furious gun operation, the Gulf oil spill was because of his letting the oil industry run wild, and on and on and on…

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
This is the proof to what I’ve been saying for years… Bush has so damaged the republican brand that they don’t even want the former republican president to even be in the building where a camera might plaster his face on people’s television during the convention, LOL. Bush’s 8 year reign of pure ineptitude allowed the worst terrorist attack on American soil (9-11), the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression, lost an entire city (Katrina), outted a CIA Agent, illegal war in Iraq that killed thousands of soldiers and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children, began the Fast and Furious gun operation, the Gulf oil spill was because of his letting the oil industry run wild, and on and on and on…
How the mighty have fallen...

And to make matters worse, the Tea Party leaves its one time champion to bleed to death.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Pelosi: I'm NOT encouraging anyone to go to the Democratic Convention, having nothing to do with anything, except I think they should stay home... Save your own asses4life...
-
The truth is, Pelosi is selling out obama encouragement... Jumping ship like a drowning democRAT selling out obama!!
-
DO NOT attend the Democratic Convention and seems NOT to be necessary. After all, plenty of prominent Democrats have already said they'd be skipping the show, abandoning obama and jumping ship...
-
Just A few NO-SHOWS, Sellouts, Skipping the Democratic National Convention:
-
Former Sen. Hillary Clinton(Democrat-in-Hiding, Sec. of State)
Rep. Mark Critz (DIH, Pennsylvania)
Sen. Claire McCaskill's (DIH, Missouri)
Sen. Jon Tester (DIH, Montana)
Sen. Joe Manchin (DIH, West Virginia))
Rep. Jim Matheson (DIH, Utah)
Rep. Mark Critz (DIH, Pennsylvania)
Rep. Nick Rahall (DIH, West Virginia)
Rep. Kathy Hochul (DIH, New York)
Rep. Bill Owens (DIH, New York)
Rep. Larry Kissel (DIH, North Carolina)
Rep. Mike McIntyre (DIH, North Carolina)
Rep. Hayden Rogers (DIH), North Carolina)
Governor Earl Ray Tomblin (DIH, West Virginia)
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-
Even Nancy Pelosi, a NO Show, A Sellout, is still abandoning a sold out obama and jumping ship!!
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

'Buyers Remorse' Leaves Obama Campaign Struggling for Campaign Funds
-
Pelosi: Stay home!! Don't go the Democratic Convention.. Save your own asses4life...
-
Saturday, 21 Jul 2012 07:25 AM
-
Barack Hussein Obama was the first presidential candidate to raise more than $100 million in a month and in 2008 was the first to forgo public money for his campaign. Now, he faces the very real threat of being the first president to be outspent.
-
Tacky wedding gift donations, loser dinner date donations and lotteries.. Sellout and begging for donations... The Poison of Liberalism...
-
I will be the first incumbent president in modern history to be outspent in his re-election campaign, Obama wrote to supporters recently.
-
Many bought into hope and change and they're not getting it. There's some buyers' remorse, jumping ship like drowning rats abandoning a sellout NO Hope and NO change obama...
-
Obama demonized Wall Street bankers and they responded by closing their wallets. He also has called on wealthier Americans to pay more in taxes a hardly an inspiration to donate, his advisers concede.
-
For some of his most liberal supporters, he has not done enough to promote stronger unions or tougher environmental laws. A sellout for most causes...
-
And, unlike four years ago, Obama is not campaigning as an optimistic vessel of hope and change.
-
Never before has an incumbent president failed to outraise a challenger, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a campaign finance watchdog. In Obama's record-setting 2008 campaign, he made history in September by raising $150 million.
-
Meanwhile, life is good in Communist China, where the business environment isn't so Communist...
-
The Obama administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in our lifetime...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse and Sold Out Since an OUTSOURCED, Occupy Obama Took Over....
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laura Bush Discussions

Search the Laura Bush Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
On China trip, as in other matters, Michelle Ob... Mar '14 McGold 8
Michelle beats Barack - but not Bush ladies - i... Mar '14 Sasquatch 24
George W. Bush Library Given 'Climate Hero Award' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3
Big name Conn. seminar could cause traffic snarl (Sep '09) Sep '13 Randell Stilwell 2
Oscar de la Renta comes to Ark., where pantsuit... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Robert 1
George W. Bush: Egyptian Protests an... (Jul '13) Jul '13 oops I dd it again 50
Obama ends Africa trip by joining Bush at memorial (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bigfoot 12
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••