Obamas use own money to decorate home

The Obamas are redecorating the White House and Oval Office. But rest assured, your tax dollars are not at work here. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
JustAGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 31, 2009
But wait! Oboma is a public servant. He gets paid with tax dollars. Therefore ALL his money is public money. He just proved to the whole world that if you accept public money, you have to be willing to be told how to use it. I demand the new curtains be returned!
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2009
Great! They plaster the White House with "starving artist" masterpieces.
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Black Velvet, if you please...
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2009
Now THATS Funny wrote:
Black Velvet, if you please...
Kittens, puppies, little kids, and angels, all with eyes the size of baseballs! And of course several Elvis!
Car Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 31, 2009
JustAGuy wrote:
But wait! Oboma is a public servant. He gets paid with tax dollars. Therefore ALL his money is public money. He just proved to the whole world that if you accept public money, you have to be willing to be told how to use it. I demand the new curtains be returned!
last I knew they made over 4.5 million in 08 alone, from book deals etc. so they have plenty of NON Tax $$. so rest assured it's not your Tax $$$

“I Draw Pictures All Day”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Very nice. Now let's see you act this fiscally responsible doing your actual job, Mr. President.
New Pal Girl

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 31, 2009
Now, come on people, I don't like the Obamas, but I'm sure they have better taste than that...
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#8 Mar 31, 2009
Looking for the Zebra hide throw rugs in the Lincoln Bedroom, and the "Brass n' Glass" end tables for the Oval Office...hehehehehe.
Michael T

San Francisco, CA

#9 Mar 31, 2009
The reason he is using his own money is he spent all of the governments money for years to come.
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 31, 2009
Now THATS Funny wrote:
Looking for the Zebra hide throw rugs in the Lincoln Bedroom, and the "Brass n' Glass" end tables for the Oval Office...hehehehehe.
Just wait until they are done withe presidential Cadillac! Pimp rims, curb feelers, leopard upholstery, and a diamond shaped back window, with lowrider hydraulic suspension for jumping!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#11 Mar 31, 2009
How about the "dog's playing poker" picture on the wall.
Thats allways a classic!
MALCOLM X was GAY

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Mar 31, 2009
He needs a statue of Malcolm X, one that infers the hidden gay lifestyle Malcolm enjoyed.

http://www.womanist-musings.com/2009/03/memo-...
KELVIN D

Madison, WI

#13 Mar 31, 2009
Arminius wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait until they are done withe presidential Cadillac! Pimp rims, curb feelers, leopard upholstery, and a diamond shaped back window, with lowrider hydraulic suspension for jumping!
I saw someone driving a ride just as you describe, on the west side of indy and it looked like one of george's cousins.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#14 Mar 31, 2009
KELVIN D wrote:
<quoted text>I saw someone driving a ride just as you describe, on the west side of indy and it looked like one of george's cousins.
They all look the same. How could you tell?
Hmmmm

Greenwood, IN

#15 Mar 31, 2009
Michael T wrote:
The reason he is using his own money is he spent all of the governments money for years to come.
AMEN!!!!!
JustAGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Mar 31, 2009
Car Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
last I knew they made over 4.5 million in 08 alone, from book deals etc. so they have plenty of NON Tax $$. so rest assured it's not your Tax $$$
Last I heard AIG made a lot of money too. They just also had a lot of liabilities. How do we know it was tax money paying for those bonuses? And the obamas never would have made that money from those book deals anyway without being in public service.
Must Be

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 31, 2009
Arminius wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait until they are done withe presidential Cadillac! Pimp rims, curb feelers, leopard upholstery, and a diamond shaped back window, with lowrider hydraulic suspension for jumping!
you must be white!
Arminius

Hume, NY

#18 Mar 31, 2009
Must Be wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be white!
As WASP as they get
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#19 Mar 31, 2009
Arminius wrote:
Obama already had new cup holders installed in Air Force 1 to hold the 40's.....booyeah!
Wake Up

AOL

#20 Mar 31, 2009
What a Bunch of Racist sore losers!!!!
WF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When first lady looks fashionable, who pays? Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 2
First Ladies' Frugal Fashion Do's And Don'ts Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 1
Miss Beazley, Former White House Dog, Passes Away May '14 Beady bums dogs 5
Veiling a symbol of respect in Islam May '14 fedupwiththemess 1
On China trip, as in other matters, Michelle Ob... (Mar '14) Mar '14 McGold 7
Michelle beats Barack - but not Bush ladies - i... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sasquatch 24
George W. Bush Library Given 'Climate Hero Award' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3
•••
•••

Laura Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••