George W. Bush's dog Barney dies

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

"Barney was by my side during our eight years in the White House," Bush wrote. "He never discussed politics and was always a faithful friend.

Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

R.I.P. Barney. You were the only one in the family with a brain.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dogs are great; right-wing idiot owners who lie a nation into war after his ineptitude allowed the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch (9-11) are bad.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

heard your colon-gerbil died also paddie, condolences.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lolol wrote:
heard your colon-gerbil died also paddie, condolences.
What died is your last remaining brain cell. Now bend over. Your clients ae getting antsy.
lolol, schmuck.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Lawrence Wolf wrote:

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Dogs are great; right-wing idiot owners who lie a nation into war after his ineptitude allowed the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch (9-11) are bad.
Benghazi?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What died is your last remaining brain cell. Now bend over. Your clients ae getting antsy.
lolol, schmuck.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I know that when you lose a dog, it's losing part of the family. I also know that democrats are horrible people based on their posts..

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The wrong Barney died.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Barney was the only good black to ever live in the White House. At least he wasn't a Marxist POS. May he rest in peace. Dogs make the best people (they aren't liberals).
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The next story you see about this will be a liberal "journalist" suggesting that Bush killed the dog.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Same is being said about the OhBama's dog
only Barney didnt have to worry about being eat'en by the Bush's

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Now if only Bush could die.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Yepper If I had to choose between throwing a rope to a dumbfuk democRat and a dog...the dog lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Wat the Tyler wrote:
Now if only Bush could die.
Attention wataturd!!! News for you fruitcake...you're already brain dead...now GFY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

It is indeed a sickening sight to see b. h. obama speak following a mass shooting. As if he is qualified to be the one in charge of condolences and advising people on “what to do.”
I find it very difficult to go along with b. h. obama who is a man who allowed himself to associate and to be mentored for years by the communist-terrorist bill ayers. The facts show there is not a dime’s worth of difference between obama’s mentor bill ayers and loughner, lanza and holmes. In fact they are connected in several ways…
It was discovered that loughner attended a school where ayers had created, in collaboration with longtime communist mike kolinsky, the so-called "Small Schools Movement."
It is also coincidental how holmes wired his entire apartment with bombs that would explode on police investigators; ayers is suspected of being behind a bomb that killed a police officer and maimed another and was connected to a bomb that killed his girlfriend and two comrades. That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix NJ.
It is also coincidental how ayers advocated killing parents and that adam lanza did exactly that when he shot his mother in the face 4 times while she slept.
Common sense should dictate that anyone who allowed himself to be mentored for years by bill ayers and who launched their political career from the home of bill ayers just like b. h. obama did should be the last one to be speaking on the behalf of anyone who lost their life to deranged individuals.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

JohnInLa wrote:
Yepper If I had to choose between throwing a rope to a dumbfuk democRat and a dog...the dog lives.
I did not care for Pres. Bush for what the did to us putting the loss of our rights on the fast track. and with the Dems doing nothing to stop it, actually speeding it up while whining about it. But you are right about Dems getting their commuppance. However if I am in a position when that time comes, I would try to decide on a person's character also. But with many it will be easy.
In Spite of Yourself

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

A dog is a true unjudgemental friend that loves you in spite of yourself. REST IN PEACE FAITHFUL, LOYAL, TRUE AND LOVING FRIEND!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>
However if I am in a position when that time comes, I would try to decide on a person's character also. But with many it will be easy.
The only “position” you would be in is the fetal position… and most likely it will be under your bed as you shake uncontrollably like the little coward that you are...

I tell you, it is so amusing how the very people who use to talk so much crap are now humble and soft spoken now that ‘We the People’ just showed them that they have no say in our country.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I heard Obama wanted to have it for supper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••