Laura Bush: Kagan's Nomination to Sup...

Laura Bush: Kagan's Nomination to Supreme Court is 'Great'

There are 4 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 16, 2010, titled Laura Bush: Kagan's Nomination to Supreme Court is 'Great'. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Laura Bush says she thinks it's great that Elena Kagan has been nominated for the Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Pete

United States

#1 May 16, 2010
I always suspected that Laura Bush, who is a gracious lady--yes I said lady and mean that as a compliment--was a liberal. Too bad she had to be a Stepford wife to her halfwit husband. The Bush daughters are probably just as liberal as well. Sorry folks, don't mean to be a bad person.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2010
Laura was always a classy lady.
She spoke her mind and views more, after they were out of the White House.I have a lot of respect for her.
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#3 May 16, 2010
She's not going to openly criticize anyone--too much of a lady. The Bushes don't do that either--any of them, they're too classy. "Great"? Great what? MISTAKE.
Do what now

Medina, OH

#4 May 16, 2010
I love Laura, such an open and honest woman with a great heart. I have to disagree with her here though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton Nov 18 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Clinton, despit... Nov 9 Stupid Enough 3
News Country icon joins George, Laura Bush for birth... Oct '16 betty johnson 1
News Fulton native sings for the Bush family comment Aug '16 Meow Jeb 1
News Nancy With the Laughing Face (Mar '16) Mar '16 Shapeshifter 1
News Our Opinion: Recognitions, donations top good n... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Look farts 14
News George W. Bush stumps for brother Jeb on Republ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Aryan Defender 19
More from around the web