Las Vegas' Newest Magic Show, "Triumph"

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: About.com

Magic That "Runs on Steam" Combine illusions with "steam punk" visual design, and you have the newest magic show in Las Vegas , "Triumph. It Runs On Steam!" The production opens at the Las Vegas Hilton on Monday and stars Larry Fischer and Rafael Palacios , better known as "LaRaf." According to the show's web site, "Triumph. It Runs On Steam!" is ...

Full Story
Orange County Doc

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 18, 2010
I saw this show a couple weeks ago. It was really bad. Unimpressive magic tricks, strange haphazard plot/theme, and uninteresting performers. Dance numbers are highlight of the show, but even those do not compare to other Vegas shows' dance routines. I suspect this show will fold quite quickly, despite what appears to be a bunch of money poured into it by the Hilton Las Vegas. Frankly, whoever signed up this show for the hotel must have been smoking crack. Spend your time and money elsewhere because there are too many great shows in town to waste it on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Female Fan At Las Ve... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 12
Nicole Richie Leashed & Walked Like A Dog At Br... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
Miley Cyrus Bares Midriff In Crop Top, Low-Cut ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 delythasanocean 2
Who's the biggest diva of them all? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 6
Computer Geeks jobs went to Canada (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jobs 1
School District: 'Critical Shortage' of Bus Dri... (Oct '13) Oct '13 TJI 1
Looking At Options On A Day Of Strange Confessi... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Orlando Beorchia 5
•••
•••

Las Vegas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••