Grammys pay tribute again to the Beatles

Grammys pay tribute again to the Beatles

There are 48 comments on the XtraMSN Real Estate story from Feb 11, 2008, titled Grammys pay tribute again to the Beatles. In it, XtraMSN Real Estate reports that:

“Today we celebrate the power of the Beatles”

The Grammys just can't let the Beatles let it be. The Fab Four were honored at the 50th annual Grammy Awards Sunday, just two years after the pioneering rock band was last feted at the record industry's biggest ... via XtraMSN Real Estate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at XtraMSN Real Estate.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Greg

Greece

#42 Feb 13, 2008
It's beautiful, Ringo's style. Ringo is the most underestimated Beatle. Paul attacked him in this Klein-Eastman thing, Ringo was the escape goat. All he wanted was to be loved and appreciated by his band mates. I didn't know these facts, John said some things in this 1970 Rolling Stone interview to Jann Wenner, and lately I have read it in Bob Spitz' book. Then, he was the one who united his friends:"I'm the Greatest", "It don't come easy"...He's such a survivor. Created a drum style of his own, has written very good songs, played in films. All the Beatles had "something". Even if they hadn't become a band, they surely could have become famous as individuals! I strongly believe that, considering their potential!
Greg

Greece

#43 Feb 13, 2008
It's for you Allan:
You understand. I had a crush on the blond girl, the first song I heard was(what else?)"Don't you want me" in 1981 I think. Suzanne Sulley is her name, God bless you Suzan for your beauty. You're still sexy.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#44 Feb 13, 2008
Greg wrote:
It's beautiful, Ringo's style. Ringo is the most underestimated Beatle. Paul attacked him in this Klein-Eastman thing, Ringo was the escape goat. All he wanted was to be loved and appreciated by his band mates. I didn't know these facts, John said some things in this 1970 Rolling Stone interview to Jann Wenner, and lately I have read it in Bob Spitz' book. Then, he was the one who united his friends:"I'm the Greatest", "It don't come easy"...He's such a survivor. Created a drum style of his own, has written very good songs, played in films. All the Beatles had "something". Even if they hadn't become a band, they surely could have become famous as individuals! I strongly believe that, considering their potential!
thank you my friend, i love that song, though it is a bit sad.
you are right about the potential that each beatle had.
they are truly originals...

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#45 Feb 13, 2008
Greg wrote:
It's for you Allan:http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=sPJoJTMYY8UXX You understand. I had a crush on the blond girl, the first song I heard was(what else?)"Don't you want me" in 1981 I think. Suzanne Sulley is her name, God bless you Suzan for your beauty. You're still sexy.
i can see why, lol. i had a crush on the blonde girl from the bangles.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#46 Feb 14, 2008
OK,STOP MY LOVE YOU HAVE TOO MANY CRUSHES,LOL!WHAT ABOUT ME???

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#47 Feb 14, 2008
actually it was 20 years ago.
she doesnt look the same, lol
neither do i,:(
you are the best, don't worry.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#48 Feb 14, 2008
LOL,OH MY LOVE YOU ARE THE BEST ONE,DON'T WORRY!

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#49 Feb 14, 2008
Honey Pie wrote:
LOL,OH MY LOVE YOU ARE THE BEST ONE,DON'T WORRY!
best since you are now gone.
you were such a thorn in my side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots (Dec '14) Jan '15 Mr Doom 40
News Ukraine adopts law to purge government officials (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAZTY Ukraine 2
News Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Female Fan At Las Ve... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 12
News Nicole Richie Leashed & Walked Like A Dog At Br... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Miley Cyrus Bares Midriff In Crop Top, Low-Cut ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 delythasanocean 2
News Who's the biggest diva of them all? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 6
More from around the web