Grammys pay tribute again to the Beatles

Feb 11, 2008 Full story: XtraMSN Real Estate 48

“Today we celebrate the power of the Beatles”

The Grammys just can't let the Beatles let it be. The Fab Four were honored at the 50th annual Grammy Awards Sunday, just two years after the pioneering rock band was last feted at the record industry's biggest ... via XtraMSN Real Estate

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Beatle DVD of Grammys

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 11, 2008
I'd like to a dvd of all the beatle songs on the Grammy’s mostly the last one As the credits were going by any complet recordings ?

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#2 Feb 11, 2008
it would be nice if cirque du soleil would release a dvd of their love performances.

maybe someday.
Greg

Pallíni, Greece

#3 Feb 11, 2008
awc wrote:
it would be nice if cirque du soleil would release a dvd of their love performances.
maybe someday.
Oh yes! This show is in Vegas right my friend? Oh man, I wish I could take a plane, come to Dallas and then go together in Las Vegas to see that show. F.... the money, we only live once!
Greg

Pallíni, Greece

#4 Feb 11, 2008
Or...twice! James Bond title, lol
Tony

Auburn Hills, MI

#5 Feb 11, 2008
It's about time that the Beatles were recognized
for their outstanding talent. Its certainly been
a long time coming. That cirque du soleil show
has done an incredible job in presenting their
presentation of the Beatles. A job well done.

Since: Dec 07

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 11, 2008
I hate the Beatles.
Jon S

Austin, TX

#7 Feb 11, 2008
floppy wrote:
I hate the Beatles.
Don't worry, we hate you to!!!

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#8 Feb 11, 2008
floppy wrote:
I hate the Beatles.
i see you live up to your your name. a troll by any other name, is still a troll. put that in your smipe and poke it.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#9 Feb 11, 2008
Jon S wrote:
<quoted text>
hi jon, welcome back.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#10 Feb 11, 2008
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes! This show is in Vegas right my friend? Oh man, I wish I could take a plane, come to Dallas and then go together in Las Vegas to see that show. F.... the money, we only live once!
come on my friend, lets meet there, i will buy the pop corn and cokes...actually my friend jon s, has been there a few times....
Greg

Athens, Greece

#11 Feb 12, 2008
Lucky Jon S! Beatles is the best, man. All in life change. Their music was changing from album to album. Others repeat themselves in their albums. Beatles didn't. You know what? That happens because other artists just can't change. Simple. It's the evolution of the music revolution! Again, simple!

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#12 Feb 12, 2008
greg you hit the nail upon the head.
that's exactly right, it's not enough to put out great music, it's the ability to help with the change of the musical direction.
ex: the supremes put out great music in their early years, but then continued to put out the same style never changing.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#13 Feb 12, 2008
awc wrote:
greg you hit the nail upon the head.
that's exactly right, it's not enough to put out great music, it's the ability to help with the change of the musical direction.
ex: the supremes put out great music in their early years, but then continued to put out the same style never changing.
They had talent man. That's simple. More talent than many others. Expanded music, pop, rock, psychedelia, anything. It would have been easy for them, singing great pop songs all the time(huge success helped to this), but their genius artistic ability leaded to create great songs to different styles of music. Who other did that? Name just one. Come on, tell me. Maybe I don't have enough Rock knowledge, even though I believe the opposite.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#14 Feb 12, 2008
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>They had talent man. That's simple. More talent than many others. Expanded music, pop, rock, psychedelia, anything. It would have been easy for them, singing great pop songs all the time(huge success helped to this), but their genius artistic ability leaded to create great songs to different styles of music. Who other did that? Name just one. Come on, tell me. Maybe I don't have enough Rock knowledge, even though I believe the opposite.
there is no other artist of that stature, before or after...

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#15 Feb 12, 2008
GREG LISTEN ,IF YOU LIKE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT JAMES BOND WHY DON'T YOU COME TO WRITE IN JAMES BOND 'S THREADS INSTEAD TO WRITE OF HIM HERE??IT'S NOT FUNNY!
Rick Bloom

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2008
Jon S wrote:
<quoted text>
TOO!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 12, 2008
LOL!

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#18 Feb 12, 2008
Rick Bloom wrote:
<quoted text>
TOO!
to, too what's the difference, lol tomatoe tomato potatoe potato.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 12, 2008
.......AFTER ALL EVERYTHING IS A VEGETABLE SOUP,LOL!

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#20 Feb 12, 2008
Rick Bloom wrote:
<quoted text>
TOO!
ONE OO THREE FOUR, CAN I HAVE A LITTLE MORE, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 10 hr DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 27
Ukraine adopts law to purge government officials Oct '14 NAZTY Ukraine 2
Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Female Fan At Las Ve... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 12
Nicole Richie Leashed & Walked Like A Dog At Br... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
Miley Cyrus Bares Midriff In Crop Top, Low-Cut ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 delythasanocean 2
Who's the biggest diva of them all? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 6
Computer Geeks jobs went to Canada (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jobs 1
More from around the web