Say what? An Ozzie and Harriet life f...

Say what? An Ozzie and Harriet life for the King of Crunk?

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 30, 2006, titled Say what? An Ozzie and Harriet life for the King of Crunk?. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Nyah, nyah. Ashton Kutcher couldn't punk Lil Jon -- the rapper ID'd the MTV prankster's accomplices before they could even start to mess with him last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LilJonLover

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 25, 2007
I LOVE Lil Jon -as u can see- and his son is soooo cute! but his wife is mad ugly yo!!!!! That house does sound real nice, but I have no clue why he would want to share it with that woman! He should be sharing it with me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots (Dec '14) Jan '15 Mr Doom 40
News Ukraine adopts law to purge government officials (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAZTY Ukraine 2
News Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Female Fan At Las Ve... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 12
News Nicole Richie Leashed & Walked Like A Dog At Br... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Miley Cyrus Bares Midriff In Crop Top, Low-Cut ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 delythasanocean 2
News Who's the biggest diva of them all? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 6
More from around the web