Lively Killers In Thunderous Show at ...

Lively Killers In Thunderous Show at Foxwoods

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Lively Killers In Thunderous Show at Foxwoods. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The Killers pose with their trophies at the MTV VMAs in Miami. Their music touches on several elements of rock drawn from the 1980s and '90s, but Las Vegas-based the Killers juggle their idioms in a way that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Killers tickets

Worcester, MA

#1 Oct 13, 2008
You want to see these killers LIVE. Its going to be hard to find tix at a decent price... the best way is gruvr which will send you email when it finds anyone selling tix for less than a price you name... see here:

http://tickets.gruvr.com/band/The-Killers/

Since: Feb 08

Allentown

#2 Oct 22, 2008
I do not neccessarily think the Killers are punk, although they have some of that style. Compared to a lot of these other emo-pop punk pukes out there the Killers are a good band. I would pay money to see them. They are a talented, smart bunch of kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... May 23 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots Jan '15 Mr Doom 40
News Ukraine adopts law to purge government officials (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAZTY Ukraine 2
News Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Female Fan At Las Ve... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 12
News Nicole Richie Leashed & Walked Like A Dog At Br... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Miley Cyrus Bares Midriff In Crop Top, Low-Cut ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 delythasanocean 2
News Who's the biggest diva of them all? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 6
More from around the web