I Dream of Jeannie' was one of my fav...

I Dream of Jeannie' was one of my favorites

There are 7 comments on the Crossville Chronicle story from Apr 29, 2011, titled I Dream of Jeannie' was one of my favorites. In it, Crossville Chronicle reports that:

"I Dream of Jeannie," the 1960s era sitcom, was one of my favorite television shows growing up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crossville Chronicle.

“Survival Machine”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2011
I couldn't agree more. Unlike that witch Samantha, Jeannie knew her place. Even called Tony "master".

Since: Mar 10

Cleveland, TN

#2 May 3, 2011
Bewitched was way cooler!

“Survival Machine”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2011
Tony Nelson didn't have a meddlesome mother-in-law...

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#4 May 4, 2011
I can't even go into the "wishes" I would have come up with.
Rain Bateman

Fremont, CA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Me too! I love this show way back then! I used to catch I Dream of Jeannie on re-runs. I truly love this epic fairylike show so wholesome and suitable for all ages! In my opinion it can be considered as one of the top best TV series ever aired in the television! This show can stand among others for being genuine, charming and unique! Now, I feel complete for having a good DVD copy of this show which I purchased at http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php... - received great discs with good quality. It was a nice set and very reliable company! How I wish that I could thank all those that worked on this company for bringing the good all times! This show is pure of charm and entertainment!
dmw

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2014
Bob Hastings guest star on i.dream.of jeannie
dmw

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2014
Paul lynde on guest yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Hagman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray and the late Larry Ha... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Big mike 2
News Joan Collins Talks Larry Hagman's Influence On ... (Dec '12) Aug '13 lex arnolds 2
News RIP Larry Hagman: 'Dallas' Oilman J.R. Ewing Ha... (Nov '12) Jul '13 dmw 2
News No surprise: Victoria Principal will not return... (Mar '13) Mar '13 amw 2
News Larry Hagman - A legend larger than life (Nov '12) Nov '12 Vinamese 1
News Tourists Flock To J.R. Ewing's Old Stomping Gro... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Old Sam 1
News Diplomat says Manila must stand ground in dispute (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kumbung 2
More from around the web