'Dallas' Cast Reuniting For Reunion Party

It'll be like old times at Southfork. J.R., Bobby, Sue Ellen and other members of the Ewing clan are getting back together at the Texas ranch Nov. Full Story
Ellen Sullivan

AOL

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Any information on Meg Gallagher who was also on the show?
Bobs Big Boy

Glendale, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Where is the South Fork Ranch? I have friends in Plano, Dallas and Weatherford.
OH BROTHER

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Bobs Big Boy wrote:
Where is the South Fork Ranch? I have friends in Plano, Dallas and Weatherford.
It really depends on exactly where they're having this. The original ranch where it was filmed was the Brinkman Ranch in Frisco (this seems most logical because it's a huge ranch). When the fire broke out they moved the location to the other Southfork which is between Dallas/Plano. Driven by it but it was so small I almost missed it. It's about a 45 min drive from Frisco.
Val

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Sure do miss the Ewing bunch. Plain old fashioned fun. They don't make them like that any more.
Juan

Hollywood, FL

#5 Aug 15, 2008
I'm sure it's the one in Plano. That's the one seen in the opening. It's set up as a museum now, open to the public for a fee. Really fun to go there.
wanda hamilton

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2008
Southfork is on the out skirts of Plano. My husband was working on the ranch re-doing the fence when J.R. was shot. He came home saying he knew who shot J.R. and he was right. He also got to meet the whole cast and said J.R. was the nicest man you could ever meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Hagman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray and the late Larry Ha... Aug '14 Big mike 2
I Dream of Jeannie' was one of my favorites (May '11) Jul '14 dmw 7
Joan Collins Talks Larry Hagman's Influence On ... (Dec '12) Aug '13 lex arnolds 2
RIP Larry Hagman: 'Dallas' Oilman J.R. Ewing Ha... (Nov '12) Jul '13 dmw 2
No surprise: Victoria Principal will not return... (Mar '13) Mar '13 amw 2
Larry Hagman - A legend larger than life (Nov '12) Nov '12 Vinamese 1
Tourists Flock To J.R. Ewing's Old Stomping Gro... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Old Sam 1
More from around the web