Herbie Hancock and Lang Lang at the A...

Herbie Hancock and Lang Lang at the Albert Hall

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Herbie Hancock and Lang Lang at the Albert Hall. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

It was a marketing man's dream: the world's starriest, flashiest classical pianist, Lang Lang, together with one of the giants of jazz piano, Herbie Hancock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

bill winn

Misano Adriatico, Italy

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Oh this article was written by that famous pianist Ivan Hewitt, He
Played in .... oh no that wasn't him .... oh then there was that other band ??? No not him either .... hummmm I guess I'd have to ask who the heck is Ivan Hewitt .... and why would his review of Herbie Hancock .... I know who he is and Lang Lang ...... know him too, actually matter to anyone .... other than.... oh let's say Ivan's Mother?
Now if Vaughan freakin Williams had made that statement you'd actually have a story, but when a guy named Ivan walks into RAH and writes a review ..... it's not actually news it just just a guy named Ivan
talking about something he wishes he could actually do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lang Lang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These Grammy moments will keep you glued to tube (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sitin 1
News Art Talk: Art Talk: Who is better - Yundi Li or... (Jan '09) Mar '10 Wendy 2
News Poles Celebrate Chopin With Marathon Concert (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pesky army 1
News Pianist Lang Lang 'really, really excited' to p... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Marilynn Mitchener 1
News Pianists meld classical, jazz worlds (Jul '09) Jul '09 Citizen Cait 1
News Elvis. Pianist Yundi Li. (Feb '09) Feb '09 ricobpro 3
News Lang Lang swaggers, and slips, to applause (Jul '08) Jul '08 ebs 1
More from around the web