Lady GaGa Blogs About Madonna Feud And Body Image Issues [PHOTOS]

There are 1 comment on the Aug 15, 2012, International Business Times story titled Lady GaGa Blogs About Madonna Feud And Body Image Issues [PHOTOS]. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Singer Lady GaGa revealed that she has been wounded with the massive body image issues and the constant criticism by her one-time hero Madonna.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Aug 15, 2012
US A MILLION FANS #1 [ DIVAS ] lady gaga & WELCOME TO MY [ GUEST ] us r.b super-stars [ janet jackson ] LIFE & STYLE 2012 www.youtube.com/janetjackson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lady Gaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join GagaYard Mar '15 Gagayard 1
News Lady Gaga engaged to 'Chicago Fire' actor Taylo... Feb '15 strange unveiling 1
News Lady Gaga cries as she ends tour in Paris Nov '14 wacejacke 1
News Pop Queen Faceoff: Lady Gaga Vs. Britney Spears... (Oct '14) Nov '14 N8 the Grrr8 4
News Lady Gaga Invites Fan On Stage And Pays Tribute... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 1
Lady gaga are u here (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 1
News Lady Gaga wears sheer body-stocking and dreads ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 SHlTWORMEXIMNAUDE... 89
More from around the web