LaGuardia Airport's one scary place to fly: pilots

There are 2 comments on the New York Daily News story from Aug 5, 2010, titled LaGuardia Airport's one scary place to fly: pilots. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

LaGuardia Airport's closeness to Manhattan makes it seem that planes skim the buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
These people obviously never flew into Kai Tak. Wimps.
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#2 Aug 6, 2010
Was this story posted by the Orange County Development Association?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Guardia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISIS Must Be Stopped for 'Our Own Sake,' Says I... Mar '15 Belkacem Ferard 1
News TSA seizes weapons day before Thanksgiving Nov '14 Hooogle It 4
News Guardia Costera repatria a 39 balseros cubanos (Sep '13) Nov '14 Dan Winchester 4
News Junior Service League celebrates 80 years of co... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Offtaxrolls 1
News De Blasio Plans a Minimum Wage and City ID Cards (Feb '14) May '14 Syrian 66
News Slice of Life: Cold? Don't talk to me about cold (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cluster 1
News US gov't reaches agreement to allow airline merger (Nov '13) Nov '13 Martin MacNeill 1
More from around the web