Dannii Minogue's Lesbian Lapdance

Feb 14, 2006 Read more: Boobie Blog 44
Kylie Minogue's younger and way bustier sister was caught in a London club by security cameras when she was getting a lapdance from a sexy stripper. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sexeecat

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1 Feb 22, 2006
GO DANNII!!!!
Pichka Vagina

Serbia

#2 Aug 3, 2006
Danni will never be good as Kylie no matter what she would do

Shaun

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#3 Aug 5, 2006
Pichka Vagina wrote:
Danni will never be good as Kylie no matter what she would do
Here here to that,but Dannii is kewl in her own right.its must be hard for her as she always gets put next to her sister's talant!!
Rick

India

#4 Aug 12, 2006
She's just desperate to get in the headlines now Kylie is back. She's been lapping up the limelight in her absencr.
Lindi

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2007
I can NOT believe Julian McMahon was MARRIED to this woman.. hehehe
I wonder is he gay/bi, too?????
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#6 Jan 15, 2007
So f**k Dannii getting a lesbian lapdance. Doesnt mean he is lesbian or BI just means that she is not homophobic or closed minded. Look at all of the idiots on jackass touching each other doesnt mean theyre gay. Even if she is so what. Im sure there are loads of blokes would love it done to them. Also im sure all the women fantasise about something close to that (not necessarily with women) You go Dannii enjoy life dont live your life doing what everyone thinks you should do :-) Respect to you!!
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#7 Jan 15, 2007
Rick wrote:
She's just desperate to get in the headlines now Kylie is back. She's been lapping up the limelight in her absencr.
just because she isnt fitting the mould that society puts her in it doesnt make her desperate. Just coz danny isnt in the pop scene doesnt mean shes not popular, she is good in the club scene. Between Dannii and Kylie i think Dannii is sexier!! This is my opinion and you have yours so please dont tell me im wrong as everyones opinion is right to them and right to others but there will always b some that wont agree just accept that not everyone has kylie up there on a pedestal
josh

Oxford, UK

#8 Jan 16, 2007
Paul UK wrote:
So f**k Dannii getting a lesbian lapdance. Doesnt mean he is lesbian or BI just means that she is not homophobic or closed minded. Look at all of the idiots on jackass touching each other doesnt mean theyre gay. Even if she is so what. Im sure there are loads of blokes would love it done to them. Also im sure all the women fantasise about something close to that (not necessarily with women) You go Dannii enjoy life dont live your life doing what everyone thinks you should do :-) Respect to you!!
I dont think dannii is going to be reading this quote, lol. Even how big you seem to think of yourself.
josh

Oxford, UK

#9 Jan 16, 2007
Paul UK wrote:
<quoted text>
just because she isnt fitting the mould that society puts her in it doesnt make her desperate. Just coz danny isnt in the pop scene doesnt mean shes not popular, she is good in the club scene. Between Dannii and Kylie i think Dannii is sexier!! This is my opinion and you have yours so please dont tell me im wrong as everyones opinion is right to them and right to others but there will always b some that wont agree just accept that not everyone has kylie up there on a pedestal
Dannii is more popular than kylie in the clubs and dance charts, even though Kylie tends to dominate the dance charts.
Dannii is a respected peformer as she has been in the buisness for about 16 years. She has had many hits.I think dannii now is more sexy than kylie minogue, as she looks more of the sex type than kylie. However before i think kylie was sexier, before she looked really fit, with the best arse i have ever seen in my life and was and still is a great looking women. From robbie williams to justin timberlake, admitted they had a crush on her and both artist had great chemistry with her. Mrn fancy her, and women want to be her.
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#10 Jan 16, 2007
josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dannii is more popular than kylie in the clubs and dance charts, even though Kylie tends to dominate the dance charts.
Dannii is a respected peformer as she has been in the buisness for about 16 years. She has had many hits.I think dannii now is more sexy than kylie minogue, as she looks more of the sex type than kylie. However before i think kylie was sexier, before she looked really fit, with the best arse i have ever seen in my life and was and still is a great looking women. From robbie williams to justin timberlake, admitted they had a crush on her and both artist had great chemistry with her. Mrn fancy her, and women want to be her.
applause t josh for once i agree,,i too think dannii is sexier :-) im not commenting any further but going to enjoy the fact we agree on something haha ;-)
Shaun

Berwick, Australia

#11 Jan 16, 2007
Paul UK wrote:
<quoted text>
applause t josh for once i agree,,i too think dannii is sexier :-) im not commenting any further but going to enjoy the fact we agree on something haha ;-)
i have meet them both and kylie is way prettyer in real life. trust me on that one.
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#12 Jan 17, 2007
its all about opinion shaun i am just glad that me and josh agree obviously you dont agree with me and josh, no need to quote me!
Christian

Washington, DC

#13 Jan 17, 2007
Shaun wrote:
<quoted text>i have meet them both and kylie is way prettyer in real life. trust me on that one.
I never met Kylie in person, but Dannii I did and she was too heavily made up. She had that shit caked on her face! She was very sweet but kinda stand-off-ish. She kinda smiled said "hi" and then lost the smile immediately and took a step back...it was weird.
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#14 Jan 18, 2007
i was wondering when you would show your face christian. Is there anyone you havent met???

When did you meet her?? what was the occasion, what date/event??? do you have pics????? this all has to be taken at face value until you can prove it. Now you all go on about Kylie's beauty, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each persons opinion is right to them. Just because you dont think dannii is better doesnt mean she isnt. Ialso am not saying you are saying she isnt better. Have you met Kylie to know she isnt heavily made up?? Again, when? where why?
Christian

Washington, DC

#15 Jan 18, 2007
And just why d yo uhave to take this immature confrontational stance for me merely stating my opinion? Well since you asked...

I met Dannii at Gay Day in San Francisco right before her performance. This was a mere week after Kylie's cancer news broke and everyone wondered if Dannii would still do it. I had just seen Kylie twice at Earls Court on the 5th and 7th of May. A freind of mine works for BPM, a dance music radio station on XM Satellite radio which is located here in Washington DC where I live. He had the hook up on it and a friend of mine from college works at KIIS FM radio station so we stayed with him. Wanna see my pic? Sure shoot me your email address. I can and will also attach clips from a film I shot recently that is out on DVD here in the States that is doing well and also a song or two off of MY record as well as pics from my performances...hell I can even include pics of me as Jesus in a touring version of "Jesus Christ Superstar" from last summer...gimme your info...
Christian

Washington, DC

#16 Jan 18, 2007
Paul UK wrote:
i was wondering when you would show your face christian. Is there anyone you havent met???
When did you meet her?? what was the occasion, what date/event??? do you have pics????? this all has to be taken at face value until you can prove it. Now you all go on about Kylie's beauty, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each persons opinion is right to them. Just because you dont think dannii is better doesnt mean she isnt. Ialso am not saying you are saying she isnt better. Have you met Kylie to know she isnt heavily made up?? Again, when? where why?
Again you fail to pay attention...I never said Kylie was more beautiful or that Dannii was ugly...you only got out of it what you wanted to get out of it. All I said was that Dannii had on too much make-up. Oh by the way it was May 26th that Dannii performed. And on a local fron for you my cousin Lisa and her husband both live in Surrey on Guildford Rd.(who I stay with everytime I come to the UK) and can well attest that I am very much in the know on the entertainment fron here in the States, thank you. They've even been to my shows!
Shaun

Ivanhoe East, Australia

#17 Jan 18, 2007
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you fail to pay attention...I never said Kylie was more beautiful or that Dannii was ugly...you only got out of it what you wanted to get out of it. All I said was that Dannii had on too much make-up. Oh by the way it was May 26th that Dannii performed. And on a local fron for you my cousin Lisa and her husband both live in Surrey on Guildford Rd.(who I stay with everytime I come to the UK) and can well attest that I am very much in the know on the entertainment fron here in the States, thank you. They've even been to my shows!
Dannii is very very pretty,but Kylie is way better looking in person. I have meet them both here in ozzie. And thay are both really nice girls but kylies got way better body too shes not as skinny in person as dannii was. But dont get me rong dannii's hot,but not as hot as Kylie!!!!
josh

Pattingham, UK

#18 Jan 19, 2007
Kylie and dannii practically look the same, however these days dannii looks more fitter, and kylie looks more older and sophisticated, and she has purposely taken on this look to attract the attention away from her legendary arse. So by doing this young people wont really find her sexy anymore, unless she produces a sexy video for her new song. But at kylies prime,awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
No one i mean no one came close to her looks, body and that well lets say the best arse ever to hit the screens.
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#19 Jan 19, 2007
josh wrote:
Kylie and dannii practically look the same, however these days dannii looks more fitter, and kylie looks more older and sophisticated, and she has purposely taken on this look to attract the attention away from her legendary arse. So by doing this young people wont really find her sexy anymore, unless she produces a sexy video for her new song. But at kylies prime,awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
No one i mean no one came close to her looks, body and that well lets say the best arse ever to hit the screens.
im sorry but i really cant agree on the nobobdy comes close to kylie with looks, there are 1,000's of people better looking. Ill not drag madonna back into this one so will use other examples. Angelina Jolie for one hale berry to name a few, alot of people ive seen on tv i dont know who they are so cant name unfortunately but i think they are too.
Paul UK

North Shields, UK

#20 Jan 19, 2007
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
For f**ks sake christian get off your high horse, youre so full of yourself. You tell me to be mature on this but there have been times when you have been a little bit arsey and immature too. Plus you have also compared madonna and kylie continuously. You hav sometimes also slagged madonna off and put her down so please stop telling me not to do it. Dont try to tell me to not do things i said i wouldnt and keep referring to things i said ages ago. Ill change my attitude as i see fit. If i say something ill do then do the opposite later thats for me to do. Dont come across as if your so good and never atack or say bad things to people as ive seen the replies. I'm sorry for being so arse but ive since read just a few of your earlier coments on here and realise that you havent always been as calm and collected as you make out. I might have said im staying neutral, now im not so what!! I might have said that i will not compare, now i might so f**k! Kylie fans have replied to me and other madonna fans criticising them for trying to act like everyones mother!! Stop acting like mine trying to make me think of what im saying saying things like "i'm trying to prevent me putting my foot in my mouth". Let me whas it to you anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kylie Minogue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kylie 'to close Commonwealth Games' (Jul '14) Jul '14 oh ni' 1
News Sky Ferreira praises Miley, writes for Kylie? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Miley 1
News [Movies] Lindsay Lohan To Star In New "Sexual T... (Mar '12) Oct '13 LoveCelebHair 14
News Revealed: UK Government sold nerve gas chemical... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Syrian 1
News Kylie Minogue's other break (Jan '13) Jan '13 jhoyboxing 5
Kylie Abbey Roads Session - chance to win a sig... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Gessabell 1
News Abu Dhabi should be so lucky! Emiratis get racy... (Sep '12) Sep '12 wallstreet007 1
More from around the web