Weird David Spade mural with Kurt Cob...

Weird David Spade mural with Kurt Cobain quote a head-scratcher...

There are 2 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Sep 25, 2017, titled Weird David Spade mural with Kurt Cobain quote a head-scratcher.... In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

We collect zip code so that we may deliver news, weather, special offers and other content related to your specific geographic area. We have sent a confirmation email to {* data_emailAddress *}.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

Pence of Tides

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2017
Cobain did not die of a drug overdose...unless you consider firearms in the home to be a kind of drug....

I don't think Spade has quite burned or faded away, and I'm pretty sure he would not know how to load a gun.
Pence of Tides

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 25, 2017
I would trust Spade to put out a forest fire with a frying pan, however. He can really move given come coke, I was given to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtney Love on raising Frances Bean Sep 11 Sonny 1
News Rocker's performs with daughters - they steal t... May '18 Ismael Gerli 1
Organized Confusion Demo (Jul '10) Nov '17 braveandawesome 3
News Nirvana Fans Furious About Chili Peppers Video (May '06) Aug '17 Rhetrick 698
News Kurt Cobain topples Elvis as highest-paid dead ... (Oct '06) Jul '17 ole dude 157
Best 45 Kurt Cobain Tattoos (Jan '17) Jan '17 herseydenvar 1
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Aug '16 LisaW 61