Michael Jackson's death ranks low com...

Michael Jackson's death ranks low compared to President Kennedy, Rev. King

There are 9 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Sep 20, 2009, titled Michael Jackson's death ranks low compared to President Kennedy, Rev. King. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

It turns out Iowa State Fair officials read public opinion correctly by abandoning plans to sculpt Michael Jackson in butter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

kristerssparans

Asarum, Sweden

#1 Sep 20, 2009
dindt get the point of this one.

Since: Sep 09

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#2 Sep 20, 2009
Comparing the murder on Kennedy with M.J.īs death is stupid. Atleast now the Americans know where their tax~money is going.

Donīt understand. Rocky Balboa has got a sculpture, doesnīt he? I guess heīs more of a winner in the American opinion, or... more white.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2009
Morisson wrote:
Comparing the murder on Kennedy with M.J.īs death is stupid. Atleast now the Americans know where their tax~money is going.
Donīt understand. Rocky Balboa has got a sculpture, doesnīt he? I guess heīs more of a winner in the American opinion, or... more white.
Maybe Wacko wasn't grey enough.
Michael Legacy

Upperco, MD

#4 Sep 20, 2009
Wacko was briefly famous in the 80's and then became a freak and then a junkie.

who was surprised he died. At least the kids are free from life with the junkie.

I saw pictures of them going to the local Jehovah Witness hall. Great from veiled isolation to a cult.

OMG and CUT BLANKET'S HAIR!
MJfan

Queens Village, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2009
What a stupid comparison. Michael was loved in America and throughout the world. Billions of people are sad about his death. I hardly think Pres. Kennedy and MLK were as popular as Michael, so whoever came up with this one, is WRONG!
froggytuff

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Iowa is WHERE?
Who cares what they think!
Mugabe

Brook, IN

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Well MJ's is certainly the most tragic and important death since Martin Luther King and the Kennedys.
Mugabe

Brook, IN

#8 Sep 21, 2009
Farrah scored higher than MJ?

Iowans are such racists!
Blah

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2009
And their opinions matter because...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Confusion Demo (Jul '10) Nov '17 braveandawesome 3
News Weird David Spade mural with Kurt Cobain quote ... Sep '17 Pence of Tides 2
News Nirvana Fans Furious About Chili Peppers Video (May '06) Aug '17 Rhetrick 698
News Kurt Cobain topples Elvis as highest-paid dead ... (Oct '06) Jul '17 ole dude 157
Best 45 Kurt Cobain Tattoos (Jan '17) Jan '17 herseydenvar 1
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Aug '16 LisaW 61
News Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood: 'Va... (Aug '16) Aug '16 friend 1
More from around the web