Kurts dads house 413 So Fleet St Montesano, WA 98563

Posted in the Kurt Cobain Forum

nwestrebel

Lake Stevens, WA

#1 Oct 23, 2009
What book is it in that shows the address 413 So Fleet St Montesano,WA 98563 as the house Don Cobain (Kurt's father) owned. Because I own the house and would like to see the book for a little more proof when I sell the house. There is carvings in the wood in his old bedroom of his name and Krist Novoselic and old punk bands.
Liz420

Canada

#2 Oct 26, 2009
Um Ive read Heavier Than Heaven several times and it is probably in that book, it's really down to detail, so they would have it in there for sure!
Thompson Smith

Portland, OR

#3 May 30, 2013
My folks sold the house to Kurts dad. Are the carvings in the ship room?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Kurt Cobain Gay? (Oct '13) Feb 24 THE BIG SHERIFF 66
City honors Kurt Cobain with bizarre crying statue (Feb '14) Feb 13 lifeborder 155
Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Feb 4 mamaburrito 60
Locals Only Artist of the Month: Tangerine Jan '15 Nelsinho 3
Courtney Love Reminisces About Kurt Cobain on A... (May '14) Aug '14 Juliano Valentin 2
City honors Kurt Cobain with bizarre crying statue (Feb '14) Mar '14 Kurt The Doper Kid 5
Nirvana Fans Furious About Chili Peppers Video (May '06) Feb '14 SuicideBLONDE 695
More from around the web