13 and 14 years old quoting kurt cobain

13 and 14 years old quoting kurt cobain

Posted in the Kurt Cobain Forum

drew

Saginaw, MI

#1 Jul 14, 2010
im only 14 but have been listening to nirvana since as long as i remember mostly because of my my sister whos 18 years older than me but ive always been a fan of nirvana and kurt but in my city the kids are starting to quote kurt cobain and like saying stuff like i wish kurt was a still life i feel like kurt cobain is becoming the new bob marley, if u dont no what im talking about lots of teenagers starting wearing cloths with him on it and quoting him, in the teenager world i find this extemley gay and that kurt cobain would not like it because i no these kids have really never listen to him or cared about him but there just trying to seem like they are rebellious and like strange stuff, i guess im asking if anyone else had noticed this where they lived or if you agree with me
Nicole

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2010

this guy is the next kurt cobain..check him out, his name is Steve Pethel
Erik

Frisco, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2010
im almost 30 and grew up listening to nirvana. they were never my favorite band but there's no denying that they led a movement. he's a hero to the entire world of modern rock music so its only natural that people will keep his memory alive everywhere including your school. but you are right, i feel like kurt cobain was alot like tupac shakur in their disgust towards posers and the mainstream so it is sort of ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird David Spade mural with Kurt Cobain quote ... Sep 25 Pence of Tides 2
News Nirvana Fans Furious About Chili Peppers Video (May '06) Aug '17 Rhetrick 698
News Kurt Cobain topples Elvis as highest-paid dead ... (Oct '06) Jul '17 ole dude 157
Best 45 Kurt Cobain Tattoos (Jan '17) Jan '17 herseydenvar 1
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Aug '16 LisaW 61
News Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood: 'Va... (Aug '16) Aug '16 friend 1
News Courtney Love Reminisces About Kurt Cobain on A... (May '14) Aug '16 LisaW 3
More from around the web