Rocker Cobain has chance to help home...

Rocker Cobain has chance to help hometown kids

There are 2 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Rocker Cobain has chance to help hometown kids. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

Nirvana lead singer Kurt Cobain may have died nearly 15 years ago, but he can still help the community where he grew up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Great idea. Anytime my sons try to practice, the loser neighbor calls the police..give me a break. At least they are doing something constructive! The 'arts' don't seem to get much appreciation here on the Harbor.
Kurt Fan

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2009
I think that Aberdeen residents should just keep on rocking and keep Kurt's memory alive forever!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Aug '16 LisaW 61
News Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood: 'Va... Aug '16 friend 1
News Courtney Love Reminisces About Kurt Cobain on A... (May '14) Aug '16 LisaW 3
Kurt Cobain Converse Jun '16 Lalaland 1
nirvana – “smells like teen spirit” – quiz -1 (May '16) May '16 ugur 1
Too much pain (Oct '15) Oct '15 JL Braly 1
Kurt cobains own paintings and drawings (54 image) (Sep '15) Sep '15 herseydenvar 1
More from around the web