kurt cobains choice of shoes?!?!?

kurt cobains choice of shoes?!?!?

Posted in the Kurt Cobain Forum

young cobain fan

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 1, 2009
i know Kurt loved flannel and torn jeans but what were those black shoes he wore during all of the later shows? i'm just wondering cause i think they are cool and i want nothing more then to emulate my fallen hero Kurt Cobain when i play some shows next weeks with my band

“if you have a corny head line ”

Since: Dec 08

why would you care

#2 Oct 30, 2009
young cobain fan wrote:
i know Kurt loved flannel and torn jeans but what were those black shoes he wore during all of the later shows? i'm just wondering cause i think they are cool and i want nothing more then to emulate my fallen hero Kurt Cobain when i play some shows next weeks with my band
you ARE NOT a young Cobain so don't even bother
Just wrong

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Oct 30, 2009
I just happen to come upon this forum when I seen the name of Cobain.
My nephew had a book that told the story of Cobain.
After we had to scrape my nephews brains off the ceiling and finding an 8x10 photo of Cobain on the dresser did I even know that my nephew has this, nor even thought anything about Mr. Cobain.
My nephew did leave a letter behind, asking to give the book to his best friend.
But, before I did that, I took the time to read this book. I could not believe my eyes.
Mr. Cobain ended his life in the book the same way, and, so I was flabbergasted and still am not over this book.
Being the fan you say you are, I sure hope and pray, that if this message to you reflects anything of what is in your mind from this Cobain craze....
please, go find another person to follow the history of.
I personally, feel like this book had a good bit to do with how my nephew ended his life.
He copied Mr. Cobain in the end of the book till his death.
God is the one that should be your leader and never forget that.
I have no idea how old you are....but.... WHY, do
you feel to take on a dead mans life?
Can you answer that? Why can you not be yourself?
Instead of people leaving your "shows" with your band, saying things like, he wants to be a Cobain....then be yourself and let them know YOU !
YOUR name is more important that it being a Cobain Wantabe.
I don't know, if this would change your mind ot not, but, I just had to speak once I see the words Cobain.
Good Luck with your band and such, but, I would rather hear and buy CD's from a "new guy" or a "no name guy" than have to see and hear another on e of the "followers". Write you own music and songs and be YOU. Never know, look hw famous Elvis became andno one knew him right?
Oh well, have a great day/night and just remember,
YOU are YOU and no one can actually take that away from YOU!

“if you have a corny head line ”

Since: Dec 08

why would you care

#4 Nov 1, 2009
Just wrong wrote:
I just happen to come upon this forum when I seen the name of Cobain.
My nephew had a book that told the story of Cobain.
After we had to scrape my nephews brains off the ceiling and finding an 8x10 photo of Cobain on the dresser did I even know that my nephew has this, nor even thought anything about Mr. Cobain.
My nephew did leave a letter behind, asking to give the book to his best friend.
But, before I did that, I took the time to read this book. I could not believe my eyes.
Mr. Cobain ended his life in the book the same way, and, so I was flabbergasted and still am not over this book.
Being the fan you say you are, I sure hope and pray, that if this message to you reflects anything of what is in your mind from this Cobain craze....
please, go find another person to follow the history of.
I personally, feel like this book had a good bit to do with how my nephew ended his life.
He copied Mr. Cobain in the end of the book till his death.
God is the one that should be your leader and never forget that.
I have no idea how old you are....but.... WHY, do
you feel to take on a dead mans life?
Can you answer that? Why can you not be yourself?
Instead of people leaving your "shows" with your band, saying things like, he wants to be a Cobain....then be yourself and let them know YOU !
YOUR name is more important that it being a Cobain Wantabe.
I don't know, if this would change your mind ot not, but, I just had to speak once I see the words Cobain.
Good Luck with your band and such, but, I would rather hear and buy CD's from a "new guy" or a "no name guy" than have to see and hear another on e of the "followers". Write you own music and songs and be YOU. Never know, look hw famous Elvis became andno one knew him right?
Oh well, have a great day/night and just remember,
YOU are YOU and no one can actually take that away from YOU!
you expect me to believe this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Farley Documentary to premiere this summer May 31 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News City honors Kurt Cobain with bizarre crying statue (Feb '14) Apr '15 Wolftracks 157
News Kurt Cobain Documentary Producer Reveals Seattl... Mar '15 hokaido 1
News Was Kurt Cobain Gay? (Oct '13) Mar '15 Kurtlover 66
News Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Mar '15 lifeborder 1
News Five Moving Passages From Nick Soulsby's 'The O... Mar '15 hokaido 1
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Feb '15 mamaburrito 60
More from around the web