Grunge takes on a sexier look

Grunge takes on a sexier look

There are 3 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Jan 7, 2010, titled Grunge takes on a sexier look. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

Nineties-era grunge, pioneered by Kurt Cobain and Co., is enjoying a bit of a revival, thanks to the fashion flock's renewed penchant for flannel, distressed denim and edgy, rugged boots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

mka

Australia

#1 Jan 7, 2010
well fark that! there never was any grunge fashion to begin with. it was just what people wore, bought from best-n-less because our generation wasnt rich n spoilt like gen y. theres always some wanker trying to make a profit. if they could sell air they would
glen

London, UK

#2 Jan 9, 2010
couldnt agree more mka, you hit it on the head!!! it wasnt a fashion full stop!!!
kurtzgoddess

Fairview, OR

#3 Jan 12, 2010
yeah i knew kurt--- and we here in the pacific nw, everyone already wore the plaid flannel and jeans.....he shopped at value village and other thrift stores. he did buy his wife a 5 dollar dress from a thrift shop like he said in the interview on the ferry but it was his first wife not courtney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Cobain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Farley Documentary to premiere this summer May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News City honors Kurt Cobain with bizarre crying statue (Feb '14) Apr '15 Wolftracks 157
News Kurt Cobain Documentary Producer Reveals Seattl... Mar '15 hokaido 1
News Was Kurt Cobain Gay? (Oct '13) Mar '15 Kurtlover 66
News Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Mar '15 lifeborder 1
News Five Moving Passages From Nick Soulsby's 'The O... Mar '15 hokaido 1
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Feb '15 mamaburrito 60
More from around the web