Hip-Hop News: KRS-One Speaks About Ne...

Hip-Hop News: KRS-One Speaks About New Hip-Hop Album

There are 2 comments on the Rapnewsdirect.com story from Apr 17, 2007, titled Hip-Hop News: KRS-One Speaks About New Hip-Hop Album. In it, Rapnewsdirect.com reports that:

“HIP HOP LIVES". This album is about the rebirth of "Golden Age”

Tags and topics realted to this article include KRS-One . Rap , Hip Hop and New Releases . via Rapnewsdirect.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rapnewsdirect.com.

The Acidpoet

Windsor, Canada

#1 Apr 19, 2007
The King is back! I wonder what the Prophet will teach us this time...
Ted low

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2008
There’s a great video with KRS-One on SF Iam. One of the pioneer in rap, and hip-hop, back in the day with it was called “the jam.” KRS-One tells it like it is to a group of students at the Academy of Art in San Francisco.

KRS has got a great philosophy on school and life. You can check out the vid here:

http://www.sanfranciscoiam.com/videos/dcf9d78...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KRS-One Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... (Jul '14) Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
News Ocean's 12: How America's Hip-Hop generation ma... (Jul '12) Mar '14 Big Knob 6
KRS-One idolized (Jun '07) Mar '14 Lauren 9
News Rapper KRS-One 'starts own religion' (Sep '09) Mar '14 Lauren 5
News KRS-One: Lil Wayne Cries. The Greatest. The Gos... (Jun '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News Hip-Hop Pioneer Krs-One Producing Rap Music for... (Jul '10) Jul '10 jonathan kohl 1
News Why Would Anyone Ever Set Out To Be A Rapper? (Jun '10) Jul '10 miss no name 2
More from around the web