QuestShun

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2007
Is there anyone out there who doesn't think KRS-One is most wonderful thing to grace this planet?

I've gotten into some of his music before. But it makes me sick how many people are obsessed with him.

He gave off a very negative vibe when I saw him live.

What do you think?
vtl

New York, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2007
there has never been a better rapper since. when he came out the compition was awsome and the only rapper you could compare him with at that time was rakim. he made every rapper think first before they write. Jz, biggie tupac they hold there own place in hip hop but lyricly......... please.........they can not compete.
Eric Makiesse Eduardo

Filderstadt, Germany

#3 Jan 15, 2008
My opinion is krs is dope on the mic since his first album, but you have at the other side this cat ll cool j which can bring you all type hip hop music since 1985 and keep maintainning his position and thats why i think these two rappers deserve to share the title of being nummber 1 in hip hop music. Rakim was dope with eric b. but his flow is complex and for me he isnt at the level of none of those 2 rappers above.
Amanda

Pickering, Canada

#4 Jan 25, 2008
KRS ONE will be live in Oshawa, Ontario on March 7! He will also be at Durham College (Oshawa Ontario) for a live press confernce with The Riot Radio. If you cannot attend, be sure to listen online! www.theriotradio.com

MARCH 7
karan

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 3, 2008
knowledge reigns supreme----greatest MC of all time...hands down...no conversation necessary...
Ted low

Petaluma, CA

#6 Dec 11, 2008
There’s a great video with KRS-One on SF Iam. One of the pioneer in rap, and hip-hop, back in the day with it was called “the jam.” KRS-One tells it like it is to a group of students at the Academy of Art in San Francisco.

KRS has got a great philosophy on school and life. You can check out the vid here:

http://www.sanfranciscoiam.com/videos/dcf9d78...
six

Marietta, GA

#7 Feb 19, 2009
forget all of yall people KRS1 is a freakin beast forget wayne and the rest,KRS1 is a damn killa
Cooks

Seattle, WA

#8 Nov 14, 2009
krs-one is a pawn of the devil, and everone that idolize him is playing the game of sin. Read your bible people and pray to Jesus Christ. krs don't belive in Jesus so you should stay away from him and his music.
Lauren

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Mar 25, 2014
Hes my idol....

Tell jesus...cause jesus cant live in me...

Gods rep on the planet....in fact, this whole rap is for beginners....

Hes not houseless anymore
Hiphop is my house, and in Hiphop Lawrence us them crem de la crem...

One aim, one God one destiny.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KRS-One Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... (Jul '14) Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
News Ocean's 12: How America's Hip-Hop generation ma... (Jul '12) Mar '14 Big Knob 6
News Rapper KRS-One 'starts own religion' (Sep '09) Mar '14 Lauren 5
News KRS-One: Lil Wayne Cries. The Greatest. The Gos... (Jun '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News Hip-Hop Pioneer Krs-One Producing Rap Music for... (Jul '10) Jul '10 jonathan kohl 1
News Why Would Anyone Ever Set Out To Be A Rapper? (Jun '10) Jul '10 miss no name 2
Krs-- 24th album? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Todd Hillman 1
More from around the web