Paul Liberatore: Family, nature bring...

Paul Liberatore: Family, nature bring Kronos Quartet back to Ra...

There are 4 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Paul Liberatore: Family, nature bring Kronos Quartet back to Ra.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

John Sherba , Jeffrey Zeigler, David Harrington and Hank Dutt of the award-winning ensemble Kronos Quartet are known for their collaborations with Nine Inch Nails, DJ Spooky, Tom Waits, David Bowie and Marin s Zakir Hussain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Empty Pockets

San Rafael, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2009
I used to bring my family to the bbq's at Rancho Nicasio but got tired of paying full admission fees for children, including my four year old
Roy Jordan

Salinas, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2009
Get REAL!
$25 Clams in exchange for:
Kronos & BBQ @ Rancho Nicasio?
Such A D-E-A-L!!!
Rip off

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2009
It's ridiculous. It $25 to get in for everyone (including kids) and the BBQ is extra, a lot extra. Sure the music is great but your sitting on the lawn and paying like $6 bucks for a soda. Bob Brown is a dick, I would give him a penny. I'll fly to Sydney to see Kronos instead. That's why "it never sells out" Bob...
Paul Guerin

Berkeley, CA

#4 Sep 28, 2009
The entrance fees are always quite reasonable considering you are seeing top talent performing in one on the most beautiful sites in the country. The BBQ is first rate and extremely well priced. The outdoor concerts are frequently sold out and the feeling is that of going to a large family gathering with people of a broad age range up and dancing. Rancho Nicasio is one of the best things about living in and around Marin County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kronos Quartet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Music (May '11) May '11 Philip Pilkington 1
News Kronos Quartet, Patti Smith awarded Swedish prize (May '11) May '11 Road to Serfdom 1
News Classical composer Henryk Gorecki dies (Nov '10) Nov '10 Emil 1
News Kronos Quartet takes string music to places no ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Rick 1
News A moving, inclusive 'Awakening' - (Sep '07) Sep '07 Ed Rosenberg 1
News Dreamful of Asha (Nov '06) Nov '06 radjesh 1
News At 73, still going strong Grammy nomination is ... (Nov '06) Nov '06 radjesh 1
More from around the web