New Kristofferson article
MarcusDavid

Auburndale, FL

#1 May 17, 2010
Hi, everyone. My name is Marcus David, and I am a contributing writer for Spectrum Culture magazine online. Today, we published a new article on Mr. Kristofferson's amazing new record, "Please Don't Tell Me How the Story Ends." I hope the site moderators don't mind me posting a link for those Kristofferson fans who might like to read it:

http://spectrumculture.com/2010/05/kris-krist...
competitionkid

Newmarket, Australia

#2 Oct 10, 2010
i'm a grandma of 8 grandchildren.. each of whom i love dearly for all their different ways... i like to feel young myself.. as you can easily see by my user name.. i've listened to kris over many years and love his music & songs.. i would love to talk with him personaly but i don't suppose they allow that with "STARS"...i knew & loved his music long before he became one of those.. it's his songs i love more than anything..even if Johnny sang them..Love all.. Great grandma
minainlincs

Switzerland

#3 Aug 31, 2012
thanks for this article, really great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Kristofferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question on "Sunday Mornin' Coming Down" lyrics (Dec '13) Jan '17 Djw 4
News Randy Travis stuns crowd, sings at Hall of Fame... Oct '16 Trooper 1
tickets for nashville (Mar '16) Mar '16 rambler 1
News TV miniseries 'Texas Rising' takes big-screen a... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Am I mistaken? (Mar '15) Mar '15 70chevyc20 1
News Lorde, Katy Perry Added To Grammy Lineup (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 1
News Ray Price, velvet-voiced country singer, dies (Dec '13) Dec '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
More from around the web