Willie Nelson

There are 3 comments on the The Austin Chronicle story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Willie Nelson. In it, The Austin Chronicle reports that:

At 79, Willie Nelson rebounds from spotty recent additions to his catalog, including 2006's Songbird and Moment of Forever two years later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Austin Chronicle.

BARRON PILGRIM

Blythewood, SC

#1 Sep 6, 2012
we go see willie anytime he comes around, we went last time he was in columbia and enjoyed it very much. he is a unique individual and i would love to meet him.thanks barron pilgrim.com .
Bud Good

Cantonment, FL

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Willie is a National Treasure.

*puff*puff*- pass
BARRON PILGRIM

Blythewood, SC

#3 Sep 7, 2012
WE SAT UP CLASE AND WERE AMAZED HOW GREAT HE STILL SOUNDED I WILL GO SEE HIM IF HE IS A 100.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Kristofferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I mistaken? Mar '15 70chevyc20 1
question on "Sunday Mornin' Coming Down" lyrics (Dec '13) Jun '14 tessy k 3
News Lorde, Katy Perry Added To Grammy Lineup (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 1
News Ray Price, velvet-voiced country singer, dies (Dec '13) Dec '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
News Unreleased Ray Charles Recordings are Focus of ... (Sep '10) Jun '13 stranger 2
News Reviews of the latest music releases (May '13) May '13 Val 1
News Waylon Jennings: Celebrating the Life of an Outlaw (Jun '10) May '13 jmart 3
More from around the web