Waylon Jennings: Celebrating the Life...

Waylon Jennings: Celebrating the Life of an Outlaw

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Waylon Jennings: Celebrating the Life of an Outlaw. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Outlaw. Rambling Man. Legend. These words and more describe Waylon Jennings, who would have celebrated his 73rd birthday on June 15th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Watashi

Pennsville, NJ

#1 Jun 16, 2010
The man was a true legend. As a younger fan, I never got to see Waylon live, but have read a lot about him and his music. Between his voice and his guitar, I can sit and listen to some Ol' Waylon all day and never get tired of it. I hope his music lives on for generations to come. I'm glad to see that many modern country artists respect him and reference him in their work and their influences.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#2 Oct 23, 2012
I was lucky enough to see Waylon live several times. He always put on a good how and his connection with the audience was memorable. His wife Jessi often opened for him. He would bring a chair onstage during her show. Their love for each other was a beautiful sight to see.
jmart

Calgary, Canada

#3 May 26, 2013
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Waylon's Lost Outlaw Performance? Preferably in digital, but I will take what I can get. Waylon rocks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Kristofferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question on "Sunday Mornin' Coming Down" lyrics (Dec '13) Jan '17 Djw 4
tickets for nashville (Mar '16) Mar '16 rambler 1
News TV miniseries 'Texas Rising' takes big-screen a... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Am I mistaken? (Mar '15) Mar '15 70chevyc20 1
News Lorde, Katy Perry Added To Grammy Lineup (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 1
News Ray Price, velvet-voiced country singer, dies (Dec '13) Dec '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
News Unreleased Ray Charles Recordings are Focus of ... (Sep '10) Jun '13 stranger 2
More from around the web