Write On Point Magazine Speaks To Hip...

Write On Point Magazine Speaks To Hip Hop Legend Kool G Rap

There are 1 comment on the Hip Hop Press story from Mar 17, 2006, titled Write On Point Magazine Speaks To Hip Hop Legend Kool G Rap. In it, Hip Hop Press reports that:

Write On Point Magazine Speaks To Hip Hop Legend Kool G Rap London -- --Almost twenty years has past since the legendary Kool G Rap entered the music arena and introduced an entire generation to his brand of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hip Hop Press.

J420GoN

Redmond, WA

#1 Mar 25, 2006
Yeah man I just gotta say 2pac waz 2 much ofa G 2 get killed yaddimean fasho but anywayz that souljaz still here in KillaCal14Nia cuz in his music he be leavin cluez ya know but u gotta be on hiz leavel ya dig but 4 the most part that mafuckaz AliVe boy so believe that and keep ya damn head up and get ya bread up forealz 1 love cali mane. Peace, Love, Respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kool G Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A History of Violence: The Black Gangs of Chicago (Jan '13) Feb '13 Road Flare Mary 5
New G Rap Album (Oct '11) Oct '11 G Rap New Album 2... 1
the Godfathers (Oct '11) Oct '11 G Rap New Album 2... 1
War Outside (feat. King Gordy, Kool G Rap & Bil... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tyrone 1
News Castor Troy ready to take on York (Sep '08) Sep '08 TEST 1
News Your Top 5 Of All Time (Apr '06) May '08 RLL 181
Not Kool (Jan '07) Jan '07 New York 1