Perry Wins In Texas

Perry Wins In Texas

There are 2 comments on the The J-Walk Blog story from Nov 8, 2006, titled Perry Wins In Texas. In it, The J-Walk Blog reports that:

In Texas, governor Rick Perry was re-elected, and Kinky Friedman came in third. I wonder how many hell-bound people voted for him? Perry believes non-Christians doomed .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The J-Walk Blog.

Carol Goodwin

San Marcos, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2006
Perry won by default! No one really wanted him but Texans couldn't make up their minds on one and only one person run against him, so the majority of the peoples vote was split too may ways.
I propose next time there be one big primary with all the gubernatorial wannabes on the ballot. Then the two who receive the most votes would be on the ballot for the election. Forget about all the petition nonsense. If it had been run this way to begin with, Perry would be out in the cold!
Burnett

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2006
I think that would take a change to the constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinky Friedman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Does Kinky Now Say He's Going to the Reading... (May '17) May '17 TRUMP DUMP 1
A very interesting interview with Kinky Friedman (Sep '12) Sep '12 Chris Varvatos 1
News Kinky Friedman the last of a dying breed (Jul '10) Jul '10 Pat Kittle 1
News Kinky Friedman tries new governor bid as Democrat (Sep '09) Sep '09 Quiana 11
News Today's Celebrity Birthdays (Oct '08) Oct '08 Ms Patel 1
News Independence Party candidate Dean Barkley hasn'... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Krista 26
News Texas Renaissance man plans Las Vegas visit (Jul '08) Jul '08 Judy Green 1