Happy Birthday Again!

Since: Feb 07

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 12, 2007
Happy Birthday, Marilyn Pauline, and many many more. I was astounded not to see your films on AMC and TCM this week and tomorrow on Feb.13th, so I e mailed em my protest and recommendations on this!
You fans who missed seeing a Kim Novak film on her birthday tomorrow on tv should contact your favorite stations and networks and be sure to yell about it. I still say there's too much special effects and blowing up stuff in today's cinema and not enough good films such as Kim's.
I hope you got your house rebuilt and no more fires, but I think you may be having satellite problems, Kim, if you know what I mean. G.L.,joe
Dan Miller

Gregory, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2009
A small tribute to William Holden and Kim Novak starring in the classic 1955 movie "Picnic." I grew up in the 1950s in the Midwest. I still remember going to the theater with my parents to watch the movie Picnic. For me,Picnic was a movie with many levels of human emotions that stirred my soul. The bond between the lovers were so convincing for me that as the movie approached the ending I was secretly praying that Kim Novak would board the bus to meet William Holden. The movie is a prefect example of Midwest Americana of that period that was perfectly reenacted in every detail. A truly wonderful movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kim Novak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Novak (Mar '06) Feb '15 lori 12
News Tampa Theatre presents Summer Classic Movie Series (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jill Witecki 1
News Oscars: Sidney Poitier, Kim Novak, Harrison For... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Birdie 1
Kim Novak nude ! (May '11) May '11 Cathleen 1
News Sragow Gets Reel: Get well soon, Kim Novak (Oct '10) Oct '10 Barb W from Pitts... 1
News Know Thyself! Know Thy Eye Candy! (Responsorial... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Cindy Stainker 2
News Kim Novak gives TCM some summer sizzle (Aug '08) Aug '08 Big Daddy 1
More from around the web