Kim Novak

Kim Novak

There are 12 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Feb 12, 2006, titled Kim Novak. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

A frosty blonde beauty who broke into films in 1954, and occasionally showed some talent when given the opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

Olga Dumitru

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Mar 8, 2006
Amazingly enough, Kim Novak was NOT a Howard Hughes conquest. Thisshowsyouwhataspecialandver ydecentyoungladyKimwas!
Beauty comes from within, so today she is as beautiful as ever. Her voice remains the most mysterious I have ever heard, I hope they have recorded it on some 21st century books-on-tape. Kim Novak, my dear, live long and happy, and once in a while come out of your 'shell' and grace us mortals with your divine, angelic smile. We love you madly, Kim. Your true fans.
George Sinclair

Norway

#2 Apr 27, 2006
Hi There,
I was looking through your Kim Novak page, and I noticed that there is no reference to Kim having any children. Is this because she doesn't have any? Were there any rumours of secret children, or pregnancies?
I don't seem to be able to find out this information anyway, I hope you can help.
Yours Sincerely,

George Sinclair

[email protected]
Cliff Osmond

United States

#3 May 24, 2006
I worked with Kim on "Kiss Me, Stupid. I need an e-mail address to contact her. Doeds anyoned know of one?
pete

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2006
i have this autographed picture of her and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it. who's the man with her? when was it taken? why did she sign it "mar mar"? I know her real first name is marilyn... is this a nickname? any way to contact her to forward the pic/questions to her?

http://photos.yahoo.com/pyotr28
Nigel

Bedford, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2007
pete wrote:
i have this autographed picture of her and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it. who's the man with her? when was it taken? why did she sign it "mar mar"? I know her real first name is marilyn... is this a nickname? any way to contact her to forward the pic/questions to her?
http://photos.yahoo.com/pyotr28
It looks like Jack Carter who I believe starred with her in her first or one of her first movies. I'm guessing that movie was around 1958 and was called "Pfft." I would guess she signed the pic' Mar Mar since her name was Marilyn and it was very early in her career, so perhaps she still went by the name Marilyn with some people who knew her before her name was changed to Kim around that time.
If you do a Google search on "Kim Novak Biography," you will find a web address for her.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Nigel
Olga

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Feb 24, 2007
Kim just turned 74 on Feb 13th, incredible ! I do not think she had any children of her own (to answer George Sinclair's question). I never had the time to read her biography, I don't think that we will ever know all about her anyway. We will love her for the beauty that she was and let's leave it at that. I am sure she made peace with that past, and she doesn't really care anymore. And to answer Cliff Osmond, I doubt she cares about emailing either !! She was in the news a few years back with some unwanted attention at her home by some intruder, not too pleasant. So I think she'll shun any attention because of that; I wouldn't blame her.
vicky

Toledo, Spain

#7 Mar 4, 2009
hello

soy de españa mi nobre es vicky y he leido tu comentario ¿de verdad conociste a kim novak? me encanta me parece una mujer fascinante me encantan sus peliculas la verdad que en internet no hay mucho sobre ella me parece fatal soy muy fan de ella

si algun día consigues tener informacion de ella o la ves mandale un beso muy muy grande

gracias y un saludo
Lars Fernalla

New York, NY

#8 Apr 5, 2009
George Sinclair wrote:
Hi There,
I was looking through your Kim Novak page, and I noticed that there is no reference to Kim having any children. Is this because she doesn't have any? Were there any rumours of secret children, or pregnancies?
I don't seem to be able to find out this information anyway, I hope you can help.
Yours Sincerely,
George Sinclair
[email protected]
Yeah, this must be the mystery of the last century in cinema. Did Kim Novak have children?
Dave Van Wert

Silver Grove, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2009
Is it possiable to have Kim Novak sign a record album I have of her.

Since: Jul 09

Palma De Mallorca, Spain

#10 Jul 8, 2009
greetings from spain!!! sorry for my bad english, there is a lot of time I don't practice it... I wanted to ask to any kim novak's fan... I would like to get in touch with ms novak. but the addresses I have got of her... don't offer any quaranty of certainty... Is there any of one who be able to confirm her fan's address, please?

that's all by now... thanks for your time!!!

antonio
Madvin

Fountain Valley, CA

#11 Sep 26, 2013
No, she did not have children
lori

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 22, 2015
I absolutely adore and admire the forever quintessential screen legend and beautiful artist Kim Novak! Best wishes for you dear, I Loved your interview with Mr. Osbourne hope to see more of you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kim Novak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Theatre presents Summer Classic Movie Series (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jill Witecki 1
News Oscars: Sidney Poitier, Kim Novak, Harrison For... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Birdie 1
Kim Novak nude ! (May '11) May '11 Cathleen 1
News Sragow Gets Reel: Get well soon, Kim Novak (Oct '10) Oct '10 Barb W from Pitts... 1
News Know Thyself! Know Thy Eye Candy! (Responsorial... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Cindy Stainker 2
Happy Birthday Again! (Feb '07) Jan '09 Dan Miller 2
News Kim Novak gives TCM some summer sizzle (Aug '08) Aug '08 Big Daddy 1
More from around the web