Jonah Hill, Janice Dickenson Despise ...

Jonah Hill, Janice Dickenson Despise The Kardashians

There are 6 comments on the Socialite Life story from Dec 15, 2011, titled Jonah Hill, Janice Dickenson Despise The Kardashians. In it, Socialite Life reports that:

Ever since Kim Kardashian announced that she was ending her marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries , there has been an every growing backlash against the Kardashian family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Socialite Life.

Justice44

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 16, 2011
Janice Dikison is a tool and is no where on the level of Kim K. Why is the former not talked about being talentless and completely annoying? She was talented as a model. I am glad that she has conquered her drug problems but this still tells me that her toolish behavior is a problem.
Are You Kidding Me

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Janice, Dickenson, Ivanna Trump(Not Ivanka), Cindy Crawford, Gissle Bunchden, Kathy Ireland, Ell Macpherson, are women who can not act, sing, or dance. How come I have not heard them described as being talent less? I find it a mystery why people emphasize this point in regards to her and her family.
Wilmer

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2011
People just don't talk bad about those other people because they don't hate them like they do the Kardashians.
Myth Killer

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2011
Wilmer wrote:
People just don't talk bad about those other people because they don't hate them like they do the Kardashians.
Why? Dude I dont get the hate? I can see if you dislike them. But hate is for Osama Bin Laden. It makes no sense.
KAC

Hilton, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Are You Kidding Me wrote:
Janice, Dickenson, Ivanna Trump(Not Ivanka), Cindy Crawford, Gissle Bunchden, Kathy Ireland, Ell Macpherson, are women who can not act, sing, or dance. How come I have not heard them described as being talent less? I find it a mystery why people emphasize this point in regards to her and her family.
At least everyone sees Janice is tool but people like you keep thinking Kim K. is an innocent angel. You are a fool. It's people like you who defend her ridiculously and allow her to make this patently undeserved money.
Ozzie Guillen

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2012
I'm not a fan of the Kardashians but....
Janice Dickenson??? Are you fawking kidding me??? Janice Dickenson??? Really??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kim Kardashian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Kardashian West on her make-up secrets, THA... May 21 At Least That 2
Who is your fave Kardashian (Jun '15) Mar '16 mixeer 3
kim bra size Mar '16 mixeer 1
brandon jenner wife leah felder cheat on him Mar '16 princess 1
News Kris Jenner wants to find love again (Oct '14) Mar '16 birgit_annamatz 3
News Kim Kardashian: I post selfies because they emp... (Jul '15) Feb '16 Anonymous 8
News Caitlyn Jenner: Kris mistreated me - I felt she... (Jun '15) Jan '16 concerned American 11
More from around the web